Mimi and Alex Ikonn #2 hello my beautiful friends buy our products ok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've been thinking : remember that time they made a point of showing Alex's favorite playlist at the time and it was all Arabic music and Meme suddenly admitted to resembling Arabic women by saying something like "Alex must have definitely been Arabic in another life because he loves the music and the women, that's why he married me" (eye roll)... So I was thinking, was Alex in a "maybe we should move to Dubai" mode at the time? He seems so determined to move to a free of tax country and be even richer. That would be so funny to see Meme be dragged to Dubai just so Alex gets to keep all of his pennies, and be able to have as many expensive restaurants as he wants with his wannabee entrepreneurs friends, while Meme finally has a good reason to do nothing else but take selfies, roast on an instagramable beach or do luncheon with fake friends after she dropped Alexa to expensive self-funded school.
Oh I can picture Meme sat on an artificial island, in the middle of a desert, living a "conscious lifestyle" and lecturing her audience about the use of plastic and climate change, how she and Alex are planing to revolution Dubai and invest in eco-farming and revolutionary eco concsious buildings here... blablabla...

It's so weird to put countries such as India as "opening soon". Like what India is dealing right now is of some insignificant event. That's so telling of their mindset.

And I would prefer actually they leave the Uk or any countries where the government takes seriously the situation. They don't deserve the benefits from millions of people doing their part to diminish the impact of the pandemia.
But also, for people who like to think of themselves as woke, and Meme trying to look like she follows the news now... They don't or at least didn't seem to know or care about the struggles in India.

So is she just hanging out topless with Alexa?

And does she have to wear dangling pearl earrings when jumping up and down?! I’m starting to believe that she only does 5 mins of exercise for the camera.

View attachment 540768View attachment 540769
Pretty sure she does. Working out on the sand, in hot weather and not break a sweat ?? She'd be posting an after picture just to prove us right if she was red, sweaty and out of breath. I can't imagine how sweaty I'd be down there if I was to work out in these thick shorts XD
And the though of sticky hair on my nck urks me. Don't understand how she supposedly works out with hair down, especially if her hair is curly. Wouldn't it be better to braid it so you don't mess your curls and don't have to wash it too often as curly hair don't like humidity or sulfates ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Mimi should stfu about protesters when she's chilling on a beach ... not that i support those conspiracy turds in London, but if she supports them so much why has she not raised her lazy butt and joined them?

Reactions: 12
@blue_violet

We are too stupid to get it but their trips around the world in the middle of a pandemia is an act of rebellion. They don't need to go to demonstrations because their whole lifestyle is an act of rebellion! So brave of them! So inspiring! Don't we realise they risk to be send to jail any time with their beach pictures and their conspiracy theories? They are taking enormous risks just to enlight us and we should buy their crap to support those phenomenal warriors.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Question- so communist Canada let the family travel? Not communist enough but well too much troubling for Icons #privilege
Atleast Alexa have kids to play with

Reactions: 4
D7721C6F-E163-4353-AF2C-9D8C657C456A.jpeg

But it wasn’t over a million though. It was half a million. These protests take place on a monthly basis yet we never see the Icunts there. Why would anyone believe this dumb duck who can’t even spell nor follow the news because it’s negativity to her? Apparently, the door is always open so the Icunts should feel free to move out of this communist country anytime. Even if it was a communist state, how did half a million people turn up at a protest?
MeMe - you should have taken time to find an editor to edit your bleeping book before preaching us on anything. You’re Azeri but I wouldn’t even believe anything you say about Azerbaijan let alone reading or buying your book. I would use it to pick up our dog tit though. That’s what it’s worth.
906F7822-3203-44A4-858E-BB75B7949761.jpeg

Question- so communist Canada let the family travel? Not communist enough but well too much troubling for Icons #privilege
Atleast Alexa have kids to play with
031E7E78-E280-4CF2-9422-1DAFA105A690.jpeg

As soon as they arrived, they mixed. No quarantine whatsoever. How did they leave communist Canada???
At least Horse Teeth is relieved he can now laze by the pool checking half naked chicks out on Instagram and calling it work 🤔🤣(his fave emojis)
2FBE0B99-431F-4B4E-86AF-3B734450C5A7.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Have any of you watched "Generation Hustle" on HBO Max? The episode about "WeWork...." all I could think of was these two! No direct parallels but all the employees were miserable from being overworked to make the leaders dreams a "reality." The entire business was about being motivational and "we" but the CEO only cared about lining his pockets. He got super into Kaballah just to rub shoulders with rich celebs. The ENTIRE vibe of this whole thing was IKONN. Here is an article if you don't have access to HBO Max. " https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/inside-the-fall-of-wework

"WeWork executives had long grown accustomed to Neumann’s belief that the laws of economics—even reality itself—didn’t apply to him. It was in the nature of unicorns that they bent reality, and that certainly had been true of WeWork. "

Sounds like Alex!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hum London protests have always been covered - the ones from last weekend as well. That's fake news. Too stupid to check on the news, using instagram as her only source of information.

Reactions: 5
and then send them photos of the corrections you make? :LOL:
This should be their new marketing scheme, buy it to find out how dumb and illiterate the Icu*t are 🤪😂😜.

I wonder how things REALLY are?? I mean how do they REALLY feel about each other??
Seeing her sister after Alex stole, cheated and cons them all. The funny thing is that he is still not happy 🤣😂🤣😂.

37CAB21B-527D-4898-9C4A-6E5467705FC9.jpeg
12286488-0E98-4120-AC4E-70EB94D08891.jpeg
C2F597FE-414D-42E2-BCA7-A06FDB29E8F9.jpeg
4DBEE54E-0A28-4617-8954-AB186C0C25DA.jpeg

They are dumb as well, if they ever forgive him and let him back. Once a con always a con 🤪😜.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
But really who the hell works out in a bikini ??? We’re not even talking about a sports swimwear like the volleyball ones for example, nope Meme works out in a tube top which can easily slide down.

arg!! Give me a break already 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lets not even talk about the whole hair in the sand part 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

7E29FF86-0A11-498C-AA98-F17EC3D4F8ED.png
C38382CC-5D57-4FC6-9E13-A2E2EF54F95D.png
6222453D-1AD4-4B6F-8844-113571B34453.png
DC417B18-4158-4BB4-A3D7-3310DFE0BCE3.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But really who the hell works out in a bikini ??? We’re not even talking about a sports swimwear like the volleyball ones for example, nope Meme works out in a tube top which can easily slide down.

arg!! Give me a break already 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lets not even talk about the whole hair in the sand part 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 547112View attachment 547113View attachment 547115View attachment 547116
The state of it. She’s no Kayla Itsines. I’m not body shaming MeMe but her forms are really, really poor. I see no results in these workouts. She’s not an expert. What’s the point of sharing this because there’ll be a stupid follower somewhere trying to copy her and could possibly injure themselves.
993F481E-F410-4B0B-B5CA-63A79DDD006E.jpeg

62D8115F-7060-4DE5-8E37-60902D363E4D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Flashing everyone. I wonder who she takes with her every day to sit quietly and film her workouts. How awkward, can’t she just set up her phone?

76E3B069-8FCB-40CC-87D1-6F1C69F8C299.jpeg

The English language used:

12F46709-D5E0-4F1D-B7B8-663CEBAAA86D.jpeg

I’m really starting to resent them. Property investment ha!
They would have had to plan this trip so well for everyone to join them.
Hope the UK government at least fines them and someone shuts down their Instagram accounts.

Reactions: 9
So I've been thinking : remember that time they made a point of showing Alex's favorite playlist at the time and it was all Arabic music and Meme suddenly admitted to resembling Arabic women by saying something like "Alex must have definitely been Arabic in another life because he loves the music and the women, that's why he married me" (eye roll)... So I was thinking, was Alex in a "maybe we should move to Dubai" mode at the time? He seems so determined to move to a free of tax country and be even richer. That would be so funny to see Meme be dragged to Dubai just so Alex gets to keep all of his pennies, and be able to have as many expensive restaurants as he wants with his wannabee entrepreneurs friends, while Meme finally has a good reason to do nothing else but take selfies, roast on an instagramable beach or do luncheon with fake friends after she dropped Alexa to expensive self-funded school.
Oh I can picture Meme sat on an artificial island, in the middle of a desert, living a "conscious lifestyle" and lecturing her audience about the use of plastic and climate change, how she and Alex are planing to revolution Dubai and invest in eco-farming and revolutionary eco concsious buildings here... blablabla...

But also, for people who like to think of themselves as woke, and Meme trying to look like she follows the news now... They don't or at least didn't seem to know or care about the struggles in India.

Pretty sure she does. Working out on the sand, in hot weather and not break a sweat ?? She'd be posting an after picture just to prove us right if she was red, sweaty and out of breath. I can't imagine how sweaty I'd be down there if I was to work out in these thick shorts XD
And the though of sticky hair on my nck urks me. Don't understand how she supposedly works out with hair down, especially if her hair is curly. Wouldn't it be better to braid it so you don't mess your curls and don't have to wash it too often as curly hair don't like humidity or sulfates ?
well don’t worry she doesn’t wash so that shouldn’t be a problem for her 😂

also how does she suddenly know what gets covered in the news or not? I thought she doesn’t consume news as it is full of negativity and she wants to live in a world of love and gratitude!

Reactions: 8
well don’t worry she doesn’t wash so that shouldn’t be a problem for her 😂

also how does she suddenly know what gets covered in the news or not? I thought she doesn’t consume news as it is full of negativity and she wants to live in a world of love and gratitude!
I saw her mum also shared that video.

Reactions: 2
Sooo... what was Leyla's "reason" for coming to DR? Ontario is under some really strict lockdowns now. The whole family disgusts me.

Reactions: 15
Look at these anti- communist warriors. I’m sure Icons & family must be feeing like Park Yeon-mi, since they fled communist Canada & GB

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FEF0FE4E-7178-4EB7-AA2E-8A8C68663490.jpeg

A100D860-9552-4DA4-82A8-5B2B9BA53E36.jpeg

7707DDE2-2B56-4F64-B263-878E52956FA0.jpeg

CBF87516-C338-4DE1-B26D-B8759CB53BA0.jpeg

B560A358-2FB8-4589-B886-2C35BF3DB9E9.jpeg

EE429F49-D07C-4EC9-A7DF-7F32818E8597.jpeg

F1CB53F2-E835-4B7C-8AEE-5295A9602D5C.jpeg

I think they’re gonna choke on burnt vegs and ‘gludden’ free pancakes after reading these comments. 😂😂😂😂😂

hello Taylor! Are you in here? You’re a bloody hero!

Guys, can we all try to write reviews on Amazon? I tried their website but I’m sure they’ll block it.
FBED400D-EF97-45BA-B225-1211A9B12DB5.jpeg

336A2965-5E5B-4156-AA87-2960210AC88A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.