Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread doesn’t need to be filled up with vaccine talk, there actually is a thread for the vaccine if you look😑 back to Millie- her recent vlog I was so glad to see she didn’t get long extensions and only waited 6 weeks to get them done again rather than 12 months!! Her hair looks amazing so much better than what it used to look like

Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched the video but in the thumbnail for her answering questions i’ve avoided video someone asked how she lost so much weight, am I missing something? because she literally hasn’t. She looks the exact same as she always has. Every before and after thing i’ve seen of her, she’s just slouching in the befores and sucking her stomach in as hard as she can in the afters?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve not watched the video but in the thumbnail for her answering questions i’ve avoided video someone asked how she lost so much weight, am I missing something? because she literally hasn’t. She looks the exact same as she always has. Every before and after thing i’ve seen of her, she’s just slouching in the befores and sucking her stomach in as hard as she can in the afters?
I disagree I think she has lost weight I noticed it on a few of her recent vids

Reactions: 6
I know it's all jokes between Millie and Jamie because they're both up for a laugh but why does their relationship give me 13 year old vibes?

Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched her boob job vid? I'd be fuming if I spent £6,000 and wasn't happy with how they sit!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched her boob job vid? I'd be fuming if I spent £6,000 and wasn't happy with how they sit!
She did kinda admit this is her own fault though for not really following the aftercare! I’ve been looking into getting one and the bra you wear afterwords is to help support them. Ofc they drop anyway but i guess it’s cause she got quite heavy implants as well.

Reactions: 9
After she got them done and she had to wear the sports bra thing to support them and she went to this Halloween party with a bikini top on and no sports bra. She really is braindead

Reactions: 15
I’d more fuming if I went to a nice restaurant and my man wore a hoodie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she says she messed up her flight I feel like it probably means she’s fucked up in terms of covid restrictions or something 😭

Reactions: 7
When she says she messed up her flight I feel like it probably means she’s fucked up in terms of covid restrictions or something 😭
Yeahhhh you need to be fully vaccinated or at least had one jab as an entry requirement. She must have got turned away how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.