Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eloise posted something in Dubai about them being on a yacht with no boys with names beginning with J, I think Eloise and Jimbo are on a break, not sure about Millie and Jamie, Carmie said Millies missing Jamie in his Bali vlog (I sound obsessed I’m not I just caught up on a load of YouTube vids on a train journey 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone I know with that car is in their 60s
Yeah probably because it’s expensive and most young people are not gonna make enough money to afford it…but older people who have worked all their life have better chance of affording it

Reactions: 16
Yeah probably because it’s expensive and most young people are not gonna make enough money to afford it…but older people who have worked all their life have better chance of affording it
i was gonna say because most young people can’t afford that car lol

Reactions: 4
Story last night saying she’s been going through it - do we reckon she’s single? No mention of Jamie for ages

Reactions: 13
Calfreezy uploaded a video and millie's in it with Jamie at her house, only posted one day ago but not sure how long ago it would of been filmed?

Reactions: 3
Calfreezy uploaded a video and millie's in it with Jamie at her house, only posted one day ago but not sure how long ago it would of been filmed?
Just watched it and Ben and Elmo borrowed her car, but it was the old Merc so maybe a few week ago?

Reactions: 2