Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she stopped posting about him after she got humiliated on twitter for being anti meds, so maybe she doesn't want to drag him with her

Reactions: 2
Nah I think they’ve broken up. She would’ve at least mentioned him in her new car video if they were still together. About how she wanted to show him/his reaction etc. even if she wasn’t filming with him she would’ve mentioned him. People don’t go from filming themselves cuddling in bed to literally not even mentioning their name for no reason.

Reactions: 19
Nah I think they’ve broken up. She would’ve at least mentioned him in her new car video if they were still together. About how she wanted to show him/his reaction etc. even if she wasn’t filming with him she would’ve mentioned him. People don’t go from filming themselves cuddling in bed to literally not even mentioning their name for no reason.
well yeah i get that, I really liked them together, and thought he brought out a really good side to her. shame if so, but oh well onto the next lol.

Reactions: 7
No travel experience with this girl is straightforward, it's actually a joke at this stage
Did a quick look at flights from Heathrow/Gatwick/Stansted/Manchester (I’m bored ok 😂).
No flights to America have been cancelled. Only flight from Heathrow cancelled this afternoon/evening is one to Ireland.
Why the duck she’s lying Idk.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Did a quick look at flights from Heathrow/Gatwick/Stansted/Manchester (I’m bored ok 😂).
No flights to America have been cancelled. Only flight from Heathrow cancelled this afternoon/evening is one to Ireland.
Because she has to keep up this “messy” personality she’s got going on🙄

Reactions: 16
Was she def flying direct and not flying through Dublin? That's all I can think of

She should just go to Butlins and other holiday parks in the UK, no flight issues then lmao

Reactions: 5
Was she def flying direct and not flying through Dublin? That's all I can think of
Nah the cancelled flight was to Belfast

Just saw she posted an hour ago that she was put on a flight that leaves the same time. Yet there’s no flight to NY the same time as any cancelled ones. She really is full of 💩

Also, entry requirements for the US

If you’re not fully vaccinated
Only those with an exception or US Citizens, US Nationals, and US Lawful Permanent Residents will be able to enter the US unvaccinated”

This isn’t an argument about getting or not getting the vaccine, but afaik she’s anti vaccine and apparently hasn’t had it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nah the cancelled flight was to Belfast

Just saw she posted an hour ago that she was put on a flight that leaves the same time. Yet there’s no flight to NY the same time as any cancelled ones. She really is full of 💩

Also, entry requirements for the US

If you’re not fully vaccinated
Only those with an exception or US Citizens, US Nationals, and US Lawful Permanent Residents will be able to enter the US unvaccinated”

This isn’t an argument about getting or not getting the vaccine, but afaik she’s anti vaccine and apparently hasn’t had it?
She will have paid to get a fake vaccine passport

As millie loves to clout chase, I do think she would be using Jamie as clickbait in any way possible to get more views whether its through insta or Youtube.

So the fact that he's no longer in either is very telling in itself! I wonder what happened they did seem super happy together

Reactions: 10
she literally post once a month, it's so embarrassing and her videos without Jamie are doing really bad for 1.4 mill subs.

Reactions: 6
I watched Calfreezy's most recent video. Ben morris and Spencer are in it, and they go to Millie to borrow her Porsche. You can see Millie and Jamie sitting on the couch together. This video was filmed pretty recently I think.
Schermafbeelding 2022-06-16 om 12.15.03.png

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted a reel saying she likes older men … think it’s safe to assume you wouldn’t post stuff like that if you’re in a relationship

Reactions: 4