Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never imagined Millie to do drugs, I’ve never seen those photos before 😂😂!!!!
She comes Across as this pretty, rich and posh girl so I’m actually a bit shocked because it’s so obvious she had drugs that day the photos were took and a lot of them too 🤦🏽‍♀️
I grew up in this area and trust me - the rich kids were the worst of the lot!

Reactions: 13
I never imagined Millie to do drugs, I’ve never seen those photos before 😂😂!!!!
She comes Across as this pretty, rich and posh girl so I’m actually a bit shocked because it’s so obvious she had drugs that day the photos were took and a lot of them too 🤦🏽‍♀️
rich kids are the worst especially with coke and ket. Posh girls will use coke because it’s ‘cheap’ and hardly any calories unlike alcohol! I went to bristol university so spent a lot of time with the yahs!

Reactions: 24
It’s abit quick to be discharged after a section. She went in on Friday and then out on Sunday. It took me a good few days to come off the pain meds, going from sitting to standing was torture too! But then again I’m not a fitness guru so maybe she has better pain tolerance? Or she is high off her face! 🤣
Might I ask, if you don’t mind, once your pain meds wore off, was your c-section area sore? Was the stitched area sore? Had my first baby last year, vaginally, most horrific experience of my life, nothing went right, could never do it again. Just wondering how people found pain levels after c-section. TIA 💐

Reactions: 3
Might I ask, if you don’t mind, once your pain meds wore off, was your c-section area sore? Was the stitched area sore? Had my first baby last year, vaginally, most horrific experience of my life, nothing went right, could never do it again. Just wondering how people found pain levels after c-section. TIA 💐
stitch area was sensitive nothing too horrendous. When you coughed/sneezed or stretch it would hurt. You get discharged with pain meds if you wish. Mine was an emergency so I didn’t have the long lasting spinal Effect. I was put under general anaesthetic so once the sedative ran out I was in pain. I’ve heard elective sections are a lot calmer and more controlled pain wise! Good luck!

what makes you presume a C Section out of interest?
Like I said I know I shouldn’t presume but I’ve never heard of anyone leaving hospital in a wheelchair unless they’re recovering from surgery. Also seen going to hospital on the morning of the day the baby was born and announcing the birth a few hours later, very orderly, much like a lot of the elective c sections I’ve known about (mine was emergency so that’s a whole different kettle of fish!) That‘s not to say she wasn’t in labour when those photos were taken and had a quick birth but I’m sure we will know about it in a week or so when the Hello Exclusive is published.

Reactions: 7
stitch area was sensitive nothing too horrendous. When you coughed/sneezed or stretch it would hurt. You get discharged with pain meds if you wish. Mine was an emergency so I didn’t have the long lasting spinal Effect. I was put under general anaesthetic so once the sedative ran out I was in pain. I’ve heard elective sections are a lot calmer and more controlled pain wise! Good luck!
Thank you, that’s very helpful

Reactions: 2
I had an emergency c section with my first and then a super easy natural delivery with my second. I was in for a week with my section, could hardly walk or lift my baby. But I agree that I have heard elective sections are much calmer x

I had an elective section, mega calm, was walking 4 hours post birth. Sore for about 3 weeks but that was it peaking at beginning and winding down. Would 100% do it again. After that I have no shame in saying I’m too posh to push 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s abit quick to be discharged after a section. She went in on Friday and then out on Sunday. It took me a good few days to come off the pain meds, going from sitting to standing was torture too! But then again I’m not a fitness guru so maybe she has better pain tolerance? Or she is high off her face! 🤣
I had an elective section, mega calm, was walking 4 hours post birth. Sore for about 3 weeks but that was it peaking at beginning and winding down. Would 100% do it again. After that I have no shame in saying I’m too posh to push 🤣
Thanks for this, very encouraging.
I had the quickest birth with my first one (less than 2 hours from the first contraction).
I am pregnant again and been told either to have a home birth (no thanks) or an elective c section.
I am sure the emergency one is not fun but hopefully the elective one won’t be as bad! I’ll also be in millies hospital but doubt I’ll get papped 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Thanks for your insights, ladies. My daughter’s birth last year was the worst experience of my life, 12 days overdue, failed induction, couldn’t reach my waters, delayed epidural, aw goodness it was truly horrific and at one point I thought that was how I was going to die. Beyond horrendous. Could never risk doing it again. If I ever have another baby I will try and fight for an elective c-section, however in N.I. I have heard they can be hard to get. Anyway sorry, I know this is the Millie thread but just thought if I could get some advice on c-sections that would be great.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I had vaginal 2 years ago and an emergency section 9 days ago.. I’d go for the section again in a heartbeat!! Had an awful experience last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is insufferable, so many photos of her boring bump, I can imagine she will advertise every baby product she can now and then swan off on holiday with the hired nanny being left to watch the baby

Reactions: 11
It looks like she gave birth at a NHS hospital, you would've thought the amount of money they have they might've gone to The Portland Hospital, or St Mary's, it's amazing how tight rich people can be.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.