Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watched MIC so i only know of her from general media. She seems so pointless. I remember her doing youtube vids with tanya burr. How did they meet? Ive found her far more annoying since she split with Green
He saw he half naked on the cover of a magazine and told his publicist he fancied her so she set them up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually felt like she had a smidge of a personality when she was with Professor Green.

Wasn’t a fan of her on MIC but the scene where she outed Rosie and Hugo was gold 👌🏻

Reactions: 28
I really liked her back when she was with Pro Green. Their wedding was truly beautiful, I will forever remember their floral arch. (Better than the one at her wedding to Hugo IMO)
I think there’s definitely ‘tea to be spilled’ with regards to the ending of their marriage. She came across more genuine and relaxed back then (from appearances). It’s all very staged with Hugo 😕

Reactions: 30
I think he cheated with Rosie, the one who had bulging eyes, I find Hugo well smarmy even from MIC days, let's hope we don't get a 'first time parents series',....this has been done to death..💤💤
I CANNOT abide Rosie. She is the most greedy cretin. Take take take.

Reactions: 17
You unfortunate soul. 🤣🔫 Honestly, she is SO vacuous. Self-obsessed (dunno why), greedy, insincere. She was the most POINTLESS person on MIC.
So on the topic of MIC, anyone remembers Mark Francis... was he gay? His friends Victoria Baker Harber and Amber Atherton were so odd too.

Reactions: 12
You unfortunate soul. 🤣🔫 Honestly, she is SO vacuous. Self-obsessed (dunno why), greedy, insincere. She was the most POINTLESS person on MIC.
Completely. This tiny, horrible thing! Once she was visiting another MiC cast member, whose flat backed onto our garden, and there was a police incident on a road nearby; she came up to my little boy and I and asked what was going on - she was horrible!

Reactions: 5
I loathed Millie's posh bird drawl on the first couple of series of MiC but had considerably more time for her when she got with Pro Green, I found some aspects of their life pretty aspirational. The minute she got back with Hugo, though, who let's face it, looks exactly like Roland the Rat, I noped out.

She's like the millennial version of the Greek chick from Common People: have your token bit of rough then go back to the poshos where you're comfortable.

download.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.