Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely. This tiny, horrible thing! Once she was visiting another MiC cast member, whose flat backed onto our garden, and there was a police incident on a road nearby; she came up to my little boy and I and asked what was going on - she was horrible!

What did she come up to your little boy for?

I loathed Millie's posh bird drawl on the first couple of series of MiC but had considerably more time for her when she got with Pro Green, I found some aspects of their life pretty aspirational. The minute she got back with Hugo, though, who let's face it, looks exactly like Roland the Rat, I noped out.

She's like the millennial version of the Greek chick from Common People: have your token bit of rough then go back to the poshos where you're comfortable.
I just choked laughing

Completely. This tiny, horrible thing! Once she was visiting another MiC cast member, whose flat backed onto our garden, and there was a police incident on a road nearby; she came up to my little boy and I and asked what was going on - she was horrible!
Eugh!! So unpleasant! It’s quite obvious she tries to come across as sweetness and light, but it’s very obvious with these people...you can see right through them.

Reactions: 5
That doesn't seem horrible... maybe she was just curious? Or was it her tone?
Oh no, I didn’t mean that that was horrible - it was her tone and demeanour during the conversation

8B84A67F-715D-48EA-8207-54E03BDE6823.jpeg

I’ve had two babies in this hospital - C&W - and live a mile away from it - you rarely see people coming out the front door with their newborn babies. There’s a lift to the underground car park. Being pushed in a wheelchair, whilst wearing sunglasses, to the front door, where people are standing around smoking, all seems pretty staged, to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Does anyone know why her and pro green split? I love him, think he's great. She's such a snob & up her own arse

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know why her and pro green split? I love him, think he's great. She's such a snob & up her own arse
Mainly because of that. She’s a snob, always thought herself better than his circle of friends. Was okay to get off her face but she looked down upon others. Blazing rows. Think he awas a bit of a tit and would be hours late home, not contact her etc but I don’t really know the reasons. Just a glimmer of their set up. Think she has taken a lot more drugs than she’d like us to believe. I’m sure it’ll all be pure white and perfect now though

Reactions: 13
They obviously parked outside because the paps are not allowed on hospital grounds. C&W’s car park which is free for maternity patients is underground. Unless the hospital has made staff parking a priority so they had to park on the street?

she does look incredibly puffy, especially those ankles! I really hope for the sake of the baby it doesn’t look like Hugo!
His buck teeth and large nose :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no, I didn’t mean that that was horrible - it was her tone and demeanour during the conversation

View attachment 122323
I’ve had two babies in this hospital - C&W - and live a mile away from it - you rarely see people coming out the front door with their newborn babies. There’s a lift to the underground car park. Being pushed in a wheelchair, whilst wearing sunglasses, to the front door, where people are standing around smoking, all seems pretty staged, to me.
Presuming c section (although I know I shouldn’t!) I dont think I’ve know anyone who has given birth vaginally to be wheeled out of hospital in a wheelchair - unless its staged.

Reactions: 6
Presuming c section (although I know I shouldn’t!) I dont think I’ve know anyone who has given birth vaginally to be wheeled out of hospital in a wheelchair - unless its staged.
I was in a wheelchair after an assisted vaginal birth, but Id imagine it was a C section!

Reactions: 3
I walked out of hospital after my c section. Well actually I hobbled, very slowly 😂

Reactions: 17
It’s abit quick to be discharged after a section. She went in on Friday and then out on Sunday. It took me a good few days to come off the pain meds, going from sitting to standing was torture too! But then again I’m not a fitness guru so maybe she has better pain tolerance? Or she is high off her face! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I never imagined Millie to do drugs, I’ve never seen those photos before 😂😂!!!!
She comes Across as this pretty, rich and posh girl so I’m actually a bit shocked because it’s so obvious she had drugs that day the photos were took and a lot of them too 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never imagined Millie to do drugs, I’ve never seen those photos before 😂😂!!!!
She comes Across as this pretty, rich and posh girl so I’m actually a bit shocked because it’s so obvious she had drugs that day the photos were took and a lot of them too 🤦🏽‍♀️
The rich it crowds are usually the worst for drugs.

Reactions: 48
It’s abit quick to be discharged after a section. She went in on Friday and then out on Sunday. It took me a good few days to come off the pain meds, going from sitting to standing was torture too! But then again I’m not a fitness guru so maybe she has better pain tolerance? Or she is high off her face! 🤣
At the moment with the Coronavirus crisis they’re trying to limit how long people are spending in hospital. I know someone who was discharged the day after her c section and someone else who had a planned section with twins who also came home the day after.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I went in Weds pm, out first thing Fri am last January. But walked out easily. Didn't think they encouraged not walking about after a section.

Reactions: 5
At the moment with the Coronavirus crisis they’re trying to limit how long people are spending in hospital. I know someone who was discharged the day after her c section and someone else who had a planned section with twins who also came home the day after.
Will that still apply to their private maternity? They pay per night for Kensington wing

Reactions: 1
Will that still apply to their private maternity? They pay per night for Kensington wing
I have no idea, I’m not familiar with private maternity care but I am guessing they’d advise limiting how much time anyone was in hospital for. Paying for private care doesn’t exempt you from Coronavirus, a lot of the staff do both private and NHS work x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.