Millennials

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually still so sad I'm actually Gen Z πŸ˜…πŸ˜°πŸ˜­ does anyone still watch "old" TV comedy shows? Love BritBox :giggle:
I started watching Fraiser when I was 16. It has never dated and it's so wonderfully written. I LOVED Niles crane the most.

The CD inserts with art and lyrics were *everything*

I think my current obsession with fun kitchen gadgets is my way of compensating for never owning an Easy-Bake Oven πŸ˜‚
Anyone have a Mr Frosty? Or a chocolate coin making kit? I never got one. :(

My cousins and I would pour over the argos catalog and circle almost everything. I also grew up in Toysrus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I looooovee Nigel Crane. I binge watched the whole series lol. Totally need to rewatch it now.

Anyone have a Mr Frosty? Or a chocolate coin making kit?
Lol I have had neither. Please tell me someone else did πŸ˜† I want to read all about it

Reactions: 1
Think this is the one i remember:

And what a chocolate coin maker actually looks like:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought of creepy crawlers for a second there with the Mr. Frosty ice shapers. Does anyone else remember those? πŸ˜‚

Love this thread!!!
So many memories! I remember msn and when you had video cam you were really cool it was plugged in to the computer rather than being built in πŸ˜‚ I remember my first mobile phone was a bt cell net and I had a Minnie Mouse cover for it and thought I was the bees knees. Does anyone remember Snake on nokia phones?
I loved habbo hotel too I had habbo club and thought I was the best ever with my sofa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ does anyone remember there would be like rooms and you would change your outfits for fashion shows in habbo?
i also loved the sims!!
Ps avocado on toast is the best you just need to season it - my faves are black pepper and chilli πŸ‘Œ

Ps I never had the chocolate coin making kit but I did have one called the chocolate factory and I made my own Easter eggs on it and it was sooooooo cool loved it so much!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Love this thread!!!
So many memories! I remember msn and when you had video cam you were really cool it was plugged in to the computer rather than being built in πŸ˜‚ I remember my first mobile phone was a bt cell net and I had a Minnie Mouse cover for it and thought I was the bees knees. Does anyone remember Snake on nokia phones?
I loved habbo hotel too I had habbo club and thought I was the best ever with my sofa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ does anyone remember there would be like rooms and you would change your outfits for fashion shows in habbo?
i also loved the sims!!
Ps avocado on toast is the best you just need to season it - my faves are black pepper and chilli πŸ‘Œ
I still have and use a Nokia 100 that I bought when I was around 20 for Β£11 from Tesco as my first mobile. (I just turned 30). My iphone 5 is mainly for taking photos and whatsapp but doesn't have a SIM cared.

Nothing beats MONOPOLY.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My cousins had Mr Frosty, I was so jealous. I wanted the sticker machine, never got it.

Reactions: 4
My cousins had Mr Frosty, I was so jealous. I wanted the sticker machine, never got it.
I recently bought my daughter a sticker machine it was terrible you’d have been disappointed if you got it (if it was anything like theirs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Guess what Gen Z…. I LOVE MY SKINNY JEANS AND SIDE PART!! Skinny jeans make my legs look good.
Stop telling people to have a middle part and baggy jeans with a crop top.. I don’t want to look 15 I want to look 32.

Thanks besties ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guess what Gen Z…. I LOVE MY SKINNY JEANS AND SIDE PART!! Skinny jeans make my legs look good.
Stop telling people to have a middle part and baggy jeans with a crop top.. I don’t want to look 15 I want to look 32.

Thanks besties ✌🏻
I just saw an article on my local news fb page. It was pictures of students out in our city over the weekend, the pictures genuinely looked like they were taken in 2004!! Why are Gen Z trying to bring back 00’s fashion?? 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I was looking at monopoly today in the entertainer and it’s 24 quid! What a rip off! Boss game though
I got a board game for Β£5 during an Argos sale years ago. My stuff has been moved around whilst I haven't been home and I have no idea where is even is now.

Last year during the black friday sale Amazon had it down to Β£11. So there might still be some bargins.

Reactions: 2
Love this thread!!!
i also loved the sims!!

Ps I never had the chocolate coin making kit but I did have one called the chocolate factory and I made my own Easter eggs on it and it was sooooooo cool loved it so much!!
Wow forgot about Habbo Hotel! Possibly the dodgiest site on the internet at the time LOL. It was even more of a wild west back then. But when you're like 12/13 you don't think anything of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7