Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wash my hair every day because it needs it and I’m not lazy like her. Though I’ve been working from home since March and wish I’d taken the chance to “retrain” my hair so I could do every other day. Dry shampoo feels disgusting in hair

Reactions: 2
I only use dry shampoo for volume as I have fine hair but not as a replacement for washing it! Her hair is so greasy so how she thinks she can get away with once a week is just disgusting

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the listing will include the pictures she wanted to photoshop 😂
I’m not even shocked she suggested this, I mean look at the gorgeous pictures she has been posting from Pinterest, she is just so far away from those goals.
There’s a house identical to hers on the same estate listed at the beginning of July, less cluttered & space has been used for how it was designed. Even with photoshop I’m not sure it’s going to be snapped up like she really believes-unless reflected in the price of course! Made me wonder if those neighbours she talks about are also planning on moving, could be another reason why she’s decided to list.

I’m not even shocked she suggested this, I mean look at the gorgeous pictures she has been posting from Pinterest, she is just so far away from those goals.
There’s a house identical to hers on the same estate listed at the beginning of July, less cluttered & space has been used for how it was designed. Even with photoshop I’m not sure it’s going to be snapped up like she really believes-unless reflected in the price of course! Made me wonder if those neighbours she talks about are also planning on moving, could be another reason why she’s decided to list.
For the price I presume they will be asking, you could easily buy a brand new house on the same estate or one that is much more ready to move into. In that general area and all the way down to where they used to live by the lake, there are literally hundreds of options and by my reckoning, theirs is the worst one.

Also, she had her hair done less than a week ago and it looks like this...

mm.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I was just driving home from work and I’m placing my bets now she will move over the road from Taco Bell (yes there are houses over the road😱). New builds but could still need a conversion like she said. I must admit I am looking forward to the moving vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair is greasy because its lacking in oils, so its producing more to combat it. She really is thick she would see noticeable difference if she stopped using dry shampoo and conditioned her hair often 🤦‍♀️

No a single vegetable in her version of ‘tapas’ in the latest vlog. No wonder she looks so greasy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No a single vegetable in her version of ‘tapas’ in the latest vlog. No wonder she looks so greasy.
Exactly! You eat lots of oily food = you secrete more oil ! She's always saying her hair and skin are greasy. Then she goes and eats taco bell and pizza hut 5 times a week. or when she's at home it's 'alfredo' pasta with cream. Do the 'math' hun.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! You eat lots of oily food = you secrete more oil ! She's always saying her hair and skin are greasy. Then she goes and eats taco bell and pizza hut 5 times a week. or when she's at home it's 'alfredo' pasta with cream. Do the 'math' hun.
Maybe there is no room in either of the 2 or is it 3(?) fridges in that house for fruits or veggies.

Day 1 on the market & no word that she’s sold it yet. Latest video saying she’s been looking at houses, surprised they’ve done that if they don’t have an offer in principle or mortgage offer already. Surprised she is spending the way she is if she’s about to apply tbh.

Is it on Rightmove now? I’ve been checking but I don’t know the area so just put Doncaster in and nothing is on

Reactions: 3
I had a look on rightmove and zoopla and couldn’t see anything either 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t see anything either. Are we allowed to name the town she lives? If not I found it by searching Pub Shooting Doncaster. The top BBC article names the town. You can see there’s loads of houses in the same style to hers on there.

Reactions: 3
I had a look on rightmove and zoopla and couldn’t see anything either 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or she photoshopped it so much we just don't recognise it :ROFLMAO:

I can’t see anything either. Are we allowed to name the town she lives? If not I found it by searching Pub Shooting Doncaster. The top BBC article names the town. You can see there’s loads of houses in the same style to hers on there.
I had a look and there are similar houses to hers - but they look much nicer decor wise.

• Haha
While I can't see hers, I can see one that's basically the same as hers. Amazing how different that living room looks without the wall of KALLAX!

Her house is going to look majorly cluttered and mix matched compared to some of the houses in the same area

Reactions: 1
Ok found the area. Weird how someone else with the same house type also put a sofa in that small corridor next to the utility. And how cheap are houses in Doncaster!

One went up end of last week much nicer than kilas. Nicely decorated not cluttered and lovely garden. If I was looking I know which house would be more appealing

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well....! A bit late to the party with the whole accent thing in her hair vlog but WHAT WAS THAT!?

I’ve watched her for about 10 years, she’s the first youtuber I ever watched and have always loved her (until I started reading tattle hahaha). And in the 10 years of watching her I have NEVER heard that accent come out before. I mean what the hell 😂 its shocked me so much ive finally made an account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.