Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colour me shocked that Milo didn't annoy me in today's vlog! He seems to have mellowed out of the attention-seeking a bit and Khila was actually firm with him. Still no shirt though.

I can't believe she's already messing with her hair (actually, that's a lie, I so can).

Reactions: 1
Lee in a fight? He looks like he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag 😂 he reminds me of gormless Dave from the Royle Family!

Haha aww I’ve seen him in Asda before and he looked VERY shy. Head down quietly scanning his bits then leaving, as Mikhila is very confident and loud I can imagine he finds it awkward when she’s marching round Meadowhall with a camera help up in front of her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why didn’t she have her neighbours round? Surely they’ve taken the pool up? Then milo could have been up stairs and fallen asleep! Or take the dog and milo with them? Whenever we went to any place, my parents took us with them even if we fell asleep! I can’t believe how irresponsible they were

I can’t stand the woman! I think she uses Emma (itsemchannel) and always tries to drag her down in my opinion. She’s all take take take! Horrible woman.

Reactions: 3
Why didn’t she have her neighbours round? Surely they’ve taken the pool up? Then milo could have been up stairs and fallen asleep! Or take the dog and milo with them? Whenever we went to any place, my parents took us with them even if we fell asleep! I can’t believe how irresponsible they were
She has replied to a comment on youtube saying that her parents were home.

The bit with Milo trying prawns in the blog where she called them prawn and shrimp was cringe. Why does she try to pretend to be American ALL the time?
On a serious note. Did they leave Milo in the house alone until 12.30??? Aren't her parents and Ella both away. I know she was next door but I still think that is very dangerous and wrong. Well, actually illegal.
She says herself she’s a majorly paranoid mum, so I was really shocked when she said something that sounded very much like they left Milo alone all night till 12.30am!
Then I thought no I must have misunderstood it and her parents must be home and have looked after him, but she’d said they were away - in the house tour! So she actually just left Milo all night - Err what?!

Omfg in her vlog today her hair looks awful! She did she get it done blonde and then it looks pink /bronze? And the way she keeps saying it’s like a wig and not her hair - okay love it’s not *that* different that it looks like a wig fgs!

Have we seen today's video? Said she will only wash her hair once a week now 😱 and bought 2 large cans of dry shampoo. Oh dear won't be long till she's sporting the Neil look again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another YouTuber who doesn't want to wash their hair and thinks that's cool and compelling content for their viewers. Dirty, dirty, dirty.

If she wants to be rank, go ahead, but why announce it to viewers?

Reactions: 6
In today's vlog she talks about how she didn't leave Milo alone on Friday night, her mum was home, but Milo just does his own thing and Mik had to come back to check on him. Then says her mum doesn't help with any childcare as they live together but separately. What kind of grandmother can't help look after her grandson from time to time while living in the same house? Why couldn't she say go and enjoy yourself next door, I'll get him to bed. That's so weird to me!

I think the relationships have really broken down in that house. She says when they move house they won't do their Sunday dinner they used to do before living together as they'll all need some space from each other.

As for her hair, it looked wet with grease.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There’s definitely been a big fall out. We get on really well with my parents go out together etc and spend a lot of time together but I could never live with them! We did a 2 week holiday in a villa last year and that was my limit

Reactions: 6
There has definitely been a big fall out. One of the reasons for living together was constant access to childcare so clearly something has gone wrong.

I get the impression they were planning to move next year or maybe even the year after but things have got so strained between them that it needs to happen ASAP

Yes I thought they were moving next year. Somethings up as this has come about all of a sudden, talk a month ago about finding her dream house to it being valued, photos an going on the market on Thursday (I think.)

God, her house is awful. It’s so dark. I can’t believe they bought it in the first place.

Dry shampoo is magic in a can, you say? You know what else works? Washing your damn hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get her logic, wants to avoid damage to her hair but will happily make it dry and spray product in it rather than washing it?

I don’t get her logic, wants to avoid damage to her hair but will happily make it dry and spray product in it rather than washing it?
Exactly. Plus the fact that it never looks good because its greasy and full of dry shampoo and never styled. I don't get the logic of spending money to get your hair done but then not bother doing anything to it like washing it! Doesn't she want it to actually look nice? Washing it and giving it a blow dry won't ruin her hair.

Definitely a big fall out. I feel like after her parents being away for a few days, Mik sorting out the whole house for the estate agents on her own, her parents won’t keep an eye on their grandson for a few hours when they all live underneath the same roof. He’s probably old enough he’d just be doing his own thing, all EITHER of them had to do was stick their head in his room every once in a while.

Had to laugh at her saying she saves the more expensive Lee Stafford dry shampoo for best. When was dry shampoo for best?! For best, I’m probably going to wash my hair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely a big fall out. I feel like after her parents being away for a few days, Mik sorting out the whole house for the estate agents on her own, her parents won’t keep an eye on their grandson for a few hours when they all live underneath the same roof. He’s probably old enough he’d just be doing his own thing, all EITHER of them had to do was stick their head in his room every once in a while.

Had to laugh at her saying she saves the more expensive Lee Stafford dry shampoo for best. When was dry shampoo for best?! For best, I’m probably going to wash my hair!!
I don’t even own dry shampoo 🙈 I just wash my hair I do own several shampoos and even more hair masks than I probably need but i use good quality shampoo so when they’re on offer I’ll buy it because I’ll need it eventually and why not save money - there’s method in my madness somewhere 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.