Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I can’t believe she said faucet 😂😂😂 she needs to stop obsessing over faucets and crappy chairs and buy her son a fucking bed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lola123

VIP Member
I don’t see her as a positive person? She just denies her own mental health and feelings? Like she still hasn’t washed her hair because her roots looks so black! Honestly she needs some serious help

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
1610299013528.png

But of course she used hemming and hawing in her Instagram post about wanting a fan in the bedroom. Surely as a woman from the UK she would say umming and ahhing? Another of your 51st state isms Mik?

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Did she really say this vlogmas was her favourite shes ever done? She is surely trolling us at this point right?

• Haha
  • Wow

Andjello

Chatty Member
The state of the edges doesn't offend me because basically my house looks like that after its lockdown make over while using frog tape. What actually offends me is the retro 70s/80s inspired glass ashtray on her ceiling that she's calling a light fitting 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BooksNCats

Two of the items (rug and mirror) Mikhallax bought Ella for her birthday have now been repurposed for Mikhallax. It’s already really shitty to gift a teenager a ‘bedroom makeover’ for her birthday but then to take away those things because you want them? shes by no means the worst influencer and sometimes I do like her but she awfully selfish sometimes.

• Sad

EmJane86

VIP Member
🙈 she’s actually done it. She’s “made Milo a bed out of random furniture”.
Khila, just buy the poor kid a bed, that racing car bed is designed for a toddler which Milo is not. A KALLAX is not designed to be a bed, I repeat a KALLAX is not designed to be a bed.
The amount of times you’ve been and bought tat from IKEA lately, you could of bought him a new single bed for about £50

• Wow
  • Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
Someone actually asked in the live and I quote ‘have you bought your son a proper bed yet?’
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She said she got some serious stick for it, people messaging her on Christmas Eve etc to tell her she was a terrible mother for making her son sleep on a shelf. Apparently it was only a temporary solution until they bought him a cabin bed. She said they’ve ordered him a bed though 🥳

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She’s now using the term ‘holidays’ instead of Christmas. Does she realise how embarrassing she is?!

• Haha
  • Sick

Andjello

Chatty Member
I'm going to start a gofundme so Milo can have a safe midrise sleeper. We know her address due to the house sale so it can be delivered directly 😂😂

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how she was bragging that she bought her daughter some chicken nuggets from the takeaway? Like it was one massively generous gesture. Ella is seriously neglected and it breaks my heart!

And Christ!! She wants to do a LIVE on Christmas morning. Be with your god damn children you useless excuse for a mother!

• Haha
  • Wow

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I didn't watch it either I had paint to watch dry and red hot needles to poke in my eyes. busy busy ;)

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
WTF is a 'wet bar' ?! She's on another planet (or the moon)

She keeps referring to 'the move' but I can't work out if it's her parents house move or her own imaginary house move she's referring to

Idntknow

Someone missed her making coffee.....wtf....who are these people? Have they never seen someone make a coffee??

• Haha