Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
And yet she’s kept up all the people who are talking about what drugs knock them out and so many people how “fun they are” like wtf!

Vixen88

VIP Member
I think her parents have a dark leather sofa. The stool doesn’t look new, I assumed it was theirs.

kittypaws

VIP Member
Is the Milo bed debacle on YouTube or was it done on her Instagram stories? I actually missed it and if it’s in one of her YouTube videos I need to see this monstrosity 🤣

Lht30

Chatty Member
No idea and no idea of what area other than Donny. It’s not on the estate agents page either. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve removed the listing. Would she have been silly enough to show the front if it was still live considering she’s always been quite respectful of their privacy/space.

IrishName

VIP Member
You can see in this video that the windows were already a deep cream colour (I think to match the kitchen units) in the kitchen and dining area but they have definitely aged poorly.

Pingping

Yes the door she’s shown to the whole of YouTube and the front of the house with the estate agents board on display...

Not sure on the price range, but seems like an average terraced house with work to be done? I was looking around 120/130 but maybe that’s where I am tripping up🤔.
I was looking under semi detached 🤔 maybe that’s where I’m going wrong

Whale-ie

Youve got me intreged, where are the vidoes/pic? Of the parents new house? (i dont want to watch more than i have to=

Pingping

Terraced just going from the looks of the rest of the street, looks like it has front parking too from when she was sat in her car...
But the house to the left of her when she’s in the car is a semi detached and it looks like she’s parked in a drive.. so I don’t think it is a terraced I just re watched the part in her video!

Lola123

VIP Member
She mentioned it awhile ago but she was saying her brothers girlfriend when she could go back her brother would form a support bubble with her parents but her parents already have a bubble with her grandma (who she had been avoiding) so that’s not allowed is it? Like she is thick thick thick and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree at all

BooksNCats

Admitting defeat as I can’t find their parent’s new place on Rightmove. Feel like I’m missing something really obvious or maybe she’s had it removed to protect them for once in their lives.

Not sure which part of North West terrace is NYC apartment 🤣.
It's definitely there. I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing it but you will know from the front door...