Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Her parents new house looks cute and homely and with lots of character. Definitely not ‘like a New York apartment’ as stated by Mik. It’s a traditionally British 1930s build by the looks of it. Why does she have to inject Americanisms into everything?

And she’s already jealous you can tell! First of Forehead Caz’s dream self built home on that council estate and now of her parents escaping to live somewhere with nice traditional features and a homely feel to it.

oh yes I did notice her parents have a LOT of stuff. A family of hoarders it seems !

Reactions: 18

Influenzapandemic

Would imagine her dad is taking his bar stuff. Looks like it’s loads of bar memorabilia he’s been collecting for years.
I had to Google wet bar too, who says that for their house?! And why in the utility? It’s a utility do your laundry there, keep your ironing board and vacuum cleaner there?! Make your drinks in the kitchen like a normal person? Have a little drinks trolley or shelves to keep your fancy bottles on?
But I’m the Hamptons they have wet bars .. you know those bars with faucets. 🙄 utilities are for the help!

Mikki you’re in Donny babe. Get your head out of America’s butt hole.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I personally don’t think anyone has a right to ask about your finances, it doesn’t matter if you are on social media. That’s no ones business but your own
I don’t disagree. It’s really no ones business but her’ and her household’s. But when she’s done videos on it people are going to ask about updates, particularly when she has seemed to go wild with her spending in the last month or so. She made it content, so can’t be surprised that people will ask in the future.
Nintendo, dining table and chairs, new pax, £100 on paint, £500+ chair, sideboard apparently ordered Xmas morning, bedside tables, new rug, massive lampshade, vinyl cutter, on top of Christmas expenses, every video a new purchase. All on a part time wage, while not buying her some a proper bed, trying to fix her daughters laptop with a fake Amazon battery, people will ask the question.

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
The state of the edges doesn't offend me because basically my house looks like that after its lockdown make over while using frog tape. What actually offends me is the retro 70s/80s inspired glass ashtray on her ceiling that she's calling a light fitting 🤔
Looks like something BHS stopped selling in 1998.

• Haha
  • Sick

Idntknow

I cant watch the vlogs anymore, its 10 mins of her making a coffee talking to herself. If i wanted to watch someone making a coffee id go to costa

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I can't believe the amount of stuff she showed in the homeware haul where she comments on the items where colours weren't quite right or she didn't check sizes before she ordered! If I order something that isn't right I send it back! How much money does this woman waste yet the basic stuff that actually matters gets scrimped on. All these prints she doesn't end up using, what are they like £10 each or something? Add all of those up she's got enough money for a basic bed for her kid. I know he deserves more than basic but lets be honest this is Mikhila. If it doesn't directly benefit her she won't do it.

When she said she gets the keys! What keys?? You already live there! 😂
The keys to the secret teleport room - that beams her to the 5 bed mansion in The Hamptons, that she has bought all the mismatched furniture for.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Soylent

I’m today’s vlog ‘I have 4 hours until Lee comes home and nothing to do’ I can think of a few things, hair wash, tidy up, film a haul of the Xmas food you bought. But no, she bakes...by herself...then eats the baking 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’m not a vlogger, just an ordinary working woman with no kids and I can think of better content than she’s churning out right now.

Reactions: 17

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She is a rancid little fruit loop. Calling us dickheads for saying her son was sleeping on a shelf. Clearly reads here daily as he quotes us on the regular. Anyone else laugh when an old bird told her in her live she was wearing too much lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe the amount of stuff she showed in the homeware haul where she comments on the items where colours weren't quite right or she didn't check sizes before she ordered! If I order something that isn't right I send it back! How much money does this woman waste yet the basic stuff that actually matters gets scrimped on. All these prints she doesn't end up using, what are they like £10 each or something? Add all of those up she's got enough money for a basic bed for her kid. I know he deserves more than basic but lets be honest this is Mikhila. If it doesn't directly benefit her she won't do it.

She’s seriously deluded, you’re not moving!!! Honestly your gaining two extra rooms!! Which will be filled with shit as per usual, what I don’t get is why she hasn’t waited till her parents have moved out to see what would fit etc? I know she’s got no patience but hell
When she said she gets the keys! What keys?? You already live there! 😂

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Why does she need a ‘closet’ room when she wears nothing but stained trackies? I’m guessing she needs the extra storage to hold the style books she couldn’t sell

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
£500 on Shane’s chair and her kid is still sleeping on a shelf.
I don’t like the chair, I could understand it in the right bachelor pad type of place but not in that living room. New rug doesn’t go with it. Kid or dog will ruin it at some point.

Bedside tables are disgusting, nothing like the hotel look she was going for. They’ll be in another room before March or on eBay and another pair ordered. They look like some kind of B&M filing cabinets!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow