Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, she's so passive aggressive though she'll be doing most of that yawning deliberately. Thing is, it's pretty off putting even to the people who love her vlogs.

She looks like a hunchback in her latest vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know, she's so passive aggressive though she'll be doing most of that yawning deliberately. Thing is, it's pretty off putting even to the people who love her vlogs.
It’s when she doesn’t even bother to turn around or cover her mouth and you can just see her gross teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My geography could be totally off here but what route did they drive between Doncaster and Manchester that they hit the Pennines (that caused her travel sickness)?! Isn't that significantly more north?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe over the woodhead pass? we go that way to Manchester airport from a similar area to where Mikallax lives

Reactions: 6
Honestly the yawning thing is getting beyond a joke now. Just the sight of her in that vlog looking so dirty and constantly yawning made me feel icky. That brown jumper and grey bottoms are so horrid I would never be seen dead in them never mind deciding to film myself and put it on the Internet. When she's editing it back does she not think to herself "God I look rough and my hair needs a good wash".

I see she’s getting over excited again about selling her house because someone booked a second viewing , so much so that her and Lee when snooping around another house poking through the windows and deciding that she loves it😂😂😂

• Haha
The yawning just highlights her sweet corn niblets teeth. Brush your hair. Brush your teeth. Have a wash. Get some manners and cover your mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A second viewing is usually a good sign, but it doesn’t mean they’ll offer full asking price which it sounds like they need to get out of there.

Just looked up Lee on Linkedin and he really needs to go and check his spelling and grammar on there. You'd think Milo had written it.

• Haha
Who yawns like that? With the camera zoomed in to see her in all her grubbiness. She is such a slob, there’s being passive aggressive and then there’s just being rank.

Second viewing sounds positive but given the price & the state of that place with the pool in the garden still & the messed up grass I really wouldn’t hold my breath. It’s been online how long now? As far as we know the number of viewings they’ve had you can count on one hand-and we know she sounds the klaxon every time they have some interest.

Who yawns this much!! I think she had too much sleep and doesn’t do anything!! All she does is work moves her front room around and goes shopping!!!! She needs to get out for the some exercise a little walk or something!!!

Why do Lee’s family never get a mention? Not even at Christmas?
Saying that though she didn’t even spend Christmas with her own family who live under the same roof! Seems like the McDaids have a habit of creating family rifts. My bet is it isn’t Lee who causes them!
Do they not live in Ireland?

Reactions: 1
Imagine her diet: coffee, coffee, monster drink, Alfredo pasta, coffee, coffee, Taco Bell, red bull, coffee.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Do they not live in Ireland?
I'd never heard this?

I randomnly watched a bit of on old vlog that YouTube recommnded to me (Milo was maybe 4) and she mentioned Lee's dad coming by so I assumed they were fairly local.

Reactions: 3
Explains the teeth really doesn't it.
Certainly does. Her old videos always pop up in the recommended and I cannot believe 2018 MiKALLAX versus 2020 MiKALLAX. She is a different person entirely in so many different ways. The way she claws at her skin with those nails is like nails on a chalkboard :sick:

Reactions: 5
I'd never heard this?

I randomnly watched a bit of on old vlog that YouTube recommnded to me (Milo was maybe 4) and she mentioned Lee's dad coming by so I assumed they were fairly local.
I'm pretty sure they're from Ireland so they visit once a year and because of lockdown there's no visits. She made a whole thing about it when she got married and became a McDaid

The law of attraction, appears to work very very well in terms of yawns. Yawn a lot, become the yawn, visualise the yawn, don't edit the yawns away, no! Leave them in, let the yawns come and let them go. Yawn deeply. Tomorrow you will have an abundance of yawns.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.