Mikhila McDaid #18 Her haircuts always look the same, somehow her undiagnosed ADHD is to blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.......she can't find any women nearing their forties that are not beauty/looking younger/skincare vloggers on Youtube........she's having a laugh isn't she???? There are women on Youtube that are family vloggers/have particular hobbies & interests/cooking/podcasts about their lives etc etc...Mik says she had a baby at 19 and there are no other people on Youtube that are like her (.....on this subject Mik, I totally f&^king agree!)......then states she was diagnosed with 'moderate' clinical depression & anxiety. She tried antidepressants - which she no longer takes.....and she believes she has undiagnosed ADHD. She says she had post partum depression at nineteen........ :rolleyes:. She also throws Makeup Revolution under the bus.

I sat thinking and realised my best friend from school had three children by the time she was 22. She's 53 now and had five altogether. Her youngest is 14 (she thought she was going through the menopause at the time - which shocked everyone)....her eldest was born in 1988, just before her 18th birthday......So Mik, there are women who have also had children young .....she acts like she's the only one in the world.....

Reactions: 6
In case anyone was wondering if this another case where Mik has to be so special and unique, at one point Doncaster was one of the most densely teenage-mother populated places in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In case anyone was wondering if this another case where Mik has to be so special and unique, at one point Doncaster was one of the most densely teenage-mother populated places in the UK.
I’m a similar enough age to Mik and in my GCSE year there was around 5 girls pregnant and by A Levels there must have been up to 20 I knew of who’d left or were leaving that were pregnant or had babies. 19 is young, yes, but not really uncommon.

Strange video to watch that was, weirdly it seems to have a lot more comments than usual within 4 hours??

Reactions: 8
Why is she talking about other YouTubers in their forties trying to look younger when she herself slogs around in crop tops at her big age of 37 or whatever, I’m younger than her and I think that’s too juvenile even for me

Last edited:
She looks awful in that ‘I don’t belong’ video. Red eyes, red eyebrows, blotchy skin

Back on the mik cycle of, pity me and ash I’m such a teen mum.
Everywhere in the UK has teen pregnancies, 19 wasn’t even that young where I am. She’s just back on woah is me. She doesn't do any research, there’s loads of over 40 YouTubers who do vlogs and basically is knocking everyone’s suggestions of who they watch because she’s not into beauty or style…. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 5
She looks awful in that ‘I don’t belong’ video. Red eyes, red eyebrows, blotchy skin
She has been crying. She looks like this every time she throws her toys out of her pram because she “won awards” doing this and thinks she should be getting more views.

EVERY four months we get one of these videos.

Reactions: 5
She has been crying. She looks like this every time she throws her toys out of her pram because she “won awards” doing this and thinks she should be getting more views.

I feel like some of those “awards” were ten a penny. Didn’t everyone and their dog, back in around 2010, have a blogger award badge of some variety on their blog?
Was it the Cosmo event the one where Fleur de Force blanked her? 😂

• Haha
I’m a similar enough age to Mik and in my GCSE year there was around 5 girls pregnant and by A Levels there must have been up to 20 I knew of who’d left or were leaving that were pregnant or had babies. 19 is young, yes, but not really uncommon.

Strange video to watch that was, weirdly it seems to have a lot more comments than usual within 4 hours??
She's replied to quite a few so that's bumped it up
---
Exactly! And in between that it's the same recycled pattern of Friday Faves/Fails, Empties, Primark and some variation of grwm using discontinued/expires makeup to produce exact same look every week

Last edited:
  • Haha
How can a print on demand mog be limited in availability? That's the whole point. Sell 1, order 1. Sell 1 million, order 1 million.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bockbeak and Ombridge in today's vlog where she lorvs Hogwarts so moch. She's mumbling around talking absolute rubbish and saying things that suggest she's never watched the films properly, let alone picked up the books. Also none of them are wearing a coat and look frozen.

Opdated Christmas mogs coming soon, can't wait. Nothing makes me feel more festive than someone scratching their unwashed hair in the same sweater for the third day running.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg this is something so stupid to annoy me. But how can Maggie be her worst greys anatomy character of all time when Owen hunt the misogynist exists

Reactions: 4
Omg this is something so stupid to annoy me. But how can Maggie be her worst greys anatomy character of all time when Owen hunt the misogynist exists
I don’t think our Mik is opposed to a misogynist to be honest, she’s married to a Trump supporter

whenever i am reminded of her husband liking trump it makes me laugh because what are you doing supporting donald trump when you live in DONCASTER what is even the point??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My word all this “there is no place for me” crap. Could see this was coming weeks ago in her videos. Not saying it explicitly but hinting at there being a gap in the market for a chavvy, depressed, self obsessed, illness grabber, attention seeker, nearly 40 something. Wow - it really screams “do you wanna be just like me?! No ta! Someone has bloody gone told her this “become the change you want to see” crap, and she is deluded enough to actually believe it
---
Basically we have just had her mania binge and she has had this epiphany that she thinks she knows what the answer is and what we all need. God save us!

She says this exact same thing every few months. I haven't even watched this latest one but it sounds like part of her usual rotation.

Not wanting to do hauls/ beauty any more
Just uploading what *she* wants
Can't find her niche/audience/ anyone else who films the content she's allegedly filming
Continues to vlog herself looking filthy and wandering around Primark

Repeat.

Reactions: 7
Why is she talking about other YouTubers in their forties trying to look younger when she herself slogs around in crop tops at her big age of 37 or whatever, I’m younger than her and I think that’s too juvenile even for me
The way she dresses aside, I honestly thought she was 40 when i started watch her 5 or so years ago and that's no word of a lie or exaggeration! I think she could make this magical 40+ content now and her followers wouldn't bat an eyelid. I don't think she'd stick out as a sore thumb she's not in that age bracket if she stopped bleating on about her age.

She clearly thinks a rebranding and a more conscious effort to target an "older" demographic is going to bring in a new audience and more views. Its not going to happen after 10+ years.

I was about to comment she's approx 3 years in with no change to her subcount but thought I'd fact check that first and actually I'm wrong.... she's LOST 1000 subs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.