Mikhila McDaid #16 Annoying Donny Housewife Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've struggled to make it through the live. When i watch lengthy waffle like that I'm more and more convinced she's in a marriage that doesn't have meaningful two way conversation... that's the ramble of a lonely person

Reactions: 8
Did she actually say she was stopping cold Turkey?!
---
Bloody stupid cow I’m sorry, I once or twice in my life made this stupid mistake - not aware of the actual dangers - and ended up feeling in a very bad way, in fact suicidal. This really pisses me off I’m sorry. She is old enough and should be mature enough to know all this. Yet does it and publicises it?
---
I’ve pressed that report button on the video as that is very irresponsible.
I stopped taking my Seroxat years ago cos I thought my PND was 'cured' and it made me very ill and suicidal. Not ideal with a one year old.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t see the video. Has it gone ?
If she’s talking about going ‘cold turkey’ from antidepressants she’s an irresponsible moron! She clearly has vulnerable people watching her videos and she needs to be held accountable with these stupid impulses that could influence others.
All because she’s so impatient.
And back to talking about back pain and pain?
Give me strength. Does she ever watch herself back and realise how repetitive she is? Does she not realise there is a pattern of behaviour with all these so called afflictions?

Reactions: 9
Fine hair but lots of it in todays empties video

And acne on her chest, arms and back as a teenager.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We need a new thread name asap I reckon we should have Tom Nooks comment as the new name lol

Tom_Nook: fine hair but lots of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why does milo act like a baby? im pretty sure at that age you know you should be wearing sun cream and be able to put it on yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her new empties video flopped lol. Low views 8 comments and 4 are hers. No mention of AD in her video title.

Her eyelashes look like they’ve all snapped off. They suddenly look stObby.

Her diy candles look so grObby in the back of her video like filthy, and also love the taken apart ikea unit in the background.

• Haha
Just need to say, I have been given antidepressants about 5 times in my life (each different types). Each time I have took them for about 3 months, had no effect (or I just lost my about orgasm) and then just stopped taking them. Not everyone gets horrible side effects from stopping them cold turkey nor does anti depressants work for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just need to say, I have been given antidepressants about 5 times in my life (each different types). Each time I have took them for about 3 months, had no effect (or I just lost my about orgasm) and then just stopped taking them. Not everyone gets horrible side effects from stopping them cold turkey nor does anti depressants work for everyone.

The symptoms of SSRI withdrawal are wide ranging and can lead to psychosis and many times admission to mental health units. Most people feel horrendous for 7-10 days, many for much longer.

One of the most common symptoms of going cold Turkey from such a medication is vertigo and dizziness. Anyone who is attempting withdrawal without monitoring and slow step downs under the advisement of a HCP should not be driving a car. This symptom can come at any time during the process, so if you’re feeling fine don’t expect that to necessarily continue.

I’m glad your withdrawal went well but your post can’t go without comment.

If anyone is thinking about withdrawal, that’s all fine and well but talk to your doctor and get them to wean you off slowly but surely.
Lest you crash your car into a child riding his bike because you became overcome with dizziness due to sertraline cold turkey, as happened in a town local to me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The symptoms of SSRI withdrawal are wide ranging and can lead to psychosis and many times admission to mental health units. Most people feel horrendous for 7-10 days, many for much longer.

One of the most common symptoms of going cold Turkey from such a medication is vertigo and dizziness. Anyone who is attempting withdrawal without monitoring and slow step downs under the advisement of a HCP should not be driving a car. This symptom can come at any time during the process, so if you’re feeling fine don’t expect that to necessarily continue.

I’m glad your withdrawal went well but your post can’t go without comment.

If anyone is thinking about withdrawal, that’s all fine and well but talk to your doctor and get them to wean you off slowly but surely.
Lest you crash your car into a child riding his bike because you became overcome with dizziness due to sertraline cold turkey, as happened in a town local to me
As someone who suffers with horrible vertigo I echo that it is very dangerous indeed to drive when suffering from an attack even if you just feel a bit dizzy.
She’s mentioned feeling really dizzy this week from the withdrawal which is alarming! She already drives with her seatbelt under her arm…

• Heart
I don’t care about her and her symptoms. What I do care about is the fact she has a young child and drives while being physically affected by this recklessness and others could be negatively impacted by this.

She is slurring, saying the wrong words, talking rubbish and not thinking about her influence on her audience.

She's on Zapain 30/500mg..... I'm on Kapake - they're the same just different brands (for spinal stenosis)....I definitely do not slur my speech....She should not be driving - nor, handling hot wax if they are giving her side effects.......
I’ve been taking Zapain for years for lots of back issues and I have never had any slurring or issues. She’s either ODing or putting it on!

Reactions: 6
Yes but it’s not something you do openly - admit to doing something that is medically not advised and known by almost any adult who takes or has taken antidepressants - as anybody could be watching. Young people, vulnerable people, new to antidepressant takers… It is really irresponsible and I won’t apologise for having this view. She will never realise unless, god forbid as one of you previously posted, she goes off the rails in florida. And even I wouldn’t wish that on her. Its scary. Bloody scary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.