Mikhila McDaid #16 Annoying Donny Housewife Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is disgusting through and through. These video montages of her fiddling with the candles she wants to sell with dirty fingers and nails and no gloves or anything, and filthy clothes. I might order a candle to my office and give them the first trust pilot review 🤣
Please do...
---
The blue concrete pots look awful. I wouldn't except one of those for free never mind pay for it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Watching her vlog makes you wonder why on earth she's deciding to come off of mental health medication, and isn't even tapering off properly. She genuinely can't seem to even cope with a single day out of the house at work or some traffic on the school run. Manic and practically in tears even talking about either is surely an indicator that you need additional help, not to step away from it so you can not have spots on your chin and on a slim chance you might get a bit more out of a Disney holiday.
I know two people that attempted to wean themselves off anti-depressants and they ended up on double the original dose. Someone needs to step in (and needed to a while back).

I hope that whoever is doing the ADHD checks can see what's really going on and finally get her on the correct meds. This has been going on far too long now.

Reactions: 6
I know two people that attempted to wean themselves off anti-depressants and they ended up on double the original dose. Someone needs to step in (and needed to a while back).

I hope that whoever is doing the ADHD checks can see what's really going on and finally get her on the correct meds. This has been going on far too long now.
When she tells her ADHD assessor how she just dropped her mood stabilisers without consulting her doctor they will prob send her on her way to try them again to rule out depression before giving her, her much wanted diagnosis.

I've no doubt she'll get an ADHD diagnosis (regardless of whether she needs one) it's the new vegas vow renewal, she's over hyping and anticipating it, when it happens it will bring flash in the pan happiness and then she'll plummet into depression when the realisation it's not life changing happens

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’s already googled adhd symptoms and has practiced how she’ll rattle them all out. Shame she needs a bipolar diagnosis instead but will probably never get it

• Haha
Thing is if she actually does go through the NHS diagnosis she is in for a new one, she needs to watch the panorama programme about the NHS testing; what she wants is the private diagnosis but she won’t be willing to pay for it. She won’t what she wants when she just recalls traits she’s picked up on tik tok. She is just a bellend who refuses to deal with her proper issues

Reactions: 3
She prob thinks a adhd diagnosis will get her out of the train work so she play candles full time. On her website it says you can buy in person at a craft fair coming up LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just said on her live she’s now gone cold turkey on her anti depressants.

what a great message to send to your followers 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
By the time they land in Florida, she will be in full manic state! Her poor family having to deal with a crazy mother / wife. Grand delusions, hyper activity, disjointed / tangential thought process, rambling pressured speech, excessive spending, and poor sleep.
What a family vacation that will be.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Good god! Wonder if she's even told the GP she's stopping so they can assist her?! She always think she knows best.

Halfway through that live she mentioned her pain were kicking in and her speech was affected. This woman is a disaster. Cold turkey from prescribed medication and addicted to codeine

I just hope someone doesn't take her cold turkey advice in order to 'feel joy' and ends up suicidal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good god! Wonder if she's even told the GP she's stopping so they can assist her?! She always think she knows best.
The GPs never listen to her! It’s best she take medical advice from memes off Instagram.

Who’s taking on for the team and going to the market?

• Haha
Guys I’ve been looking into it and she could have her entire you tube taken down. It’s one strike per video breaching their terms and she has 3 videos talking about this.

Google takes this very seriously and rightly so the irresponsible cow.

• Promoting dangerous remedies, cures, or substances: Content that promotes harmful substances, treatments, or substances that present an inherent risk of severe bodily harm or death.
  • Contradicting expert consensus on certain safe medical practices: Content that contradicts local health authorities’ or WHO guidance on certain safe medical practices.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Sorry if I’m slurring I’ve just taken some pain killers and my back is really hurting, I’m not drunk”

If pain killers are making her slurr should you be going to work? Yet again now off her anti depressants (stupid cow) and back on the back pain. Hasn’t mentioned the back pain all the time she’s been on anti depressants….

Jesus take the wheel

• Wow
Reactions: 12
“Sorry if I’m slurring I’ve just taken some pain killers and my back is really hurting, I’m not drunk”

If pain killers are making her slurr should you be going to work? Yet again now off her anti depressants (stupid cow) and back on the back pain. Hasn’t mentioned the back pain all the time she’s been on anti depressants….

Jesus take the wheel
What pain killers is she taking that are making her slurr? Unless she’s taking an excessive amount that shouldn’t be happening.

Reactions: 5
Did she actually say she was stopping cold Turkey?!
---
Bloody stupid cow I’m sorry, I once or twice in my life made this stupid mistake - not aware of the actual dangers - and ended up feeling in a very bad way, in fact suicidal. This really pisses me off I’m sorry. She is old enough and should be mature enough to know all this. Yet does it and publicises it?
---
I’ve pressed that report button on the video as that is very irresponsible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What pain killers is she taking that are making her slurr? Unless she’s taking an excessive amount that shouldn’t be happening.
She's on Zapain 30/500mg..... I'm on Kapake - they're the same just different brands (for spinal stenosis)....I definitely do not slur my speech....She should not be driving - nor, handling hot wax if they are giving her side effects.......

Reactions: 4
She is going to end up in crisis in Florida. Hope they have a big savings fund if she needs help. If she is struggling with the heat in 23c donny how is she going to cope with Florida in august.
---
What has happened to her skin? She has marks like cigarettes burns on her arms and under her arms - look at 1:37 of her GRWM. Then her neck & chest is now covered in spots.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.