Mikhila McDaid #16 Annoying Donny Housewife Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Tavi Huit for the hilarious thread name with most votes 😂 :love:
---
Recap:

1. Got a 'Kindly Gifted' Gazebo that blocks out all the sun on her back garden (as she is 'American'...should that be 'yard'?)
2. Still chasing the ADHD diagnosis and sharing 'funny' ADHD memes on Instagram
3. Has had her hair highlighted blonde but, looks a mousy brown colour
---
I’ve got to add that her chasing the ADHD diagnosis has really wound my son up (actually diagnosed with ADHD years ago) - he ranted ‘it’s not the flex she thinks it is! Trying to be ‘down’ with the kids, I asked what he meant. He thinks she’s using the label to ‘brag and show off’ - in reality, no one WANTS to be diagnosed with ADHD…well, unless it’s Khila …….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It is a weird colour and looks quite dry and fluffy. She needs a substantial trim, I just don't think she suits long hair.

Reactions: 9
Interesting how Rosie Henshaw with a similar number of subs can get 38k views on a Primark haul in just 3 days, whilst Mik’s Primark haul is only at 7.5k views in a month.
Maybe RH is just more likeable/ relatable.

Reactions: 4
Beige and grey jompers
NHS bashing
So tired
Taco Bell
American self help

Nothings changed then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Using A&E as an out of hours GP is the reason they waited for 7 hours! Why didn’t they ring 111 or see the out of hours GP? Our local hospital has strict guidelines for A&E. we have to use iPads in the reception area where you can be filtered to the same day emergency care ward or minor injuries ( and illness) unit- this means A&E is for people suffering from life threatening injuries or illnesses and queues are kept to a minimum. When I was admitted with my DVT in February, I was taken to the same day emergency ward and then onto a long stay ward. After my initial assessment, I was seen by a consultant within half an hour. If Khila isn’t happy with her GP - then swap! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
using her daughter's a&e trip as clickbait is low even for her

why has she been taking cocadamol for 18 months? what?

Reactions: 10
Out with her dad again at a social event. Where's mother these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her slomp neck pain but she is on the over the counter dose you can get in any chemist according to her handful of “meds” a.k.a mostly vitamins
Zapain only come in 30mg codeine/500mg paracetamol dose - which is prescription only

Reactions: 2
“We’ve all been there when a gp doesn’t believe us” funnily enough no we don’t mik. Maybe stop projecting onto your daughter

Also who was looking after Milo? She met Lee and Ella at A and E? Using Ella for click bait is a low blow as always

Reactions: 8
Interesting how Rosie Henshaw with a similar number of subs can get 38k views on a Primark haul in just 3 days, whilst Mik’s Primark haul is only at 7.5k views in a month.
Maybe RH is just more likeable/ relatable.
Maybe she doesn't buy her subs... 2.5 years without her sub count changing.... hmmm...
---
Whats wrong with ella

Reactions: 3
Also who was looking after Milo? She met Lee and Ella at A and E? Using Ella for click bait is a low blow as always
She said Shane had Milo with him, once she got there, Shane was able to take Milo home to bed.

She shouldnt have mentioned it, never mind use it as a click bait title when she was obviously not going to tell anyone why. I’m dead nosy tho and curious what it would have been. Unless it was an actual accident, I don’t know why you’d have wanted to take her there on a Saturday night. Don’t know why you wouldn’t ring 111 and wait it out, if it’s something Drs don’t think is major previously?

“We’ve all been there when a gp doesn’t believe us” funnily enough no we don’t mik. Maybe stop projecting onto your daughter
Absolutely projecting here. Luckily, I’ve only been the Drs once in about 18 years, but I’ve never experienced what she seems to describe. Maybe find another GP Mik?

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it the typical Effluencer thing to get attention. Allude to some medical drama ‘you ok hun?’ type thing, then refuse to talk about it in a slog (not that I care). Oldest trick in the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she so obsessed with these absolute sh*t jumpers? They look like something my 3 year old son would make at nursery. She might as well just buy a ÂŁ5 sweatshirt from Primark and iron something on the front made with her Cricut machine.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she doesn't buy her subs... 2.5 years without her sub count changing.... hmmm...
---
Whats wrong with ella
I'm randomly guessing at some sort of infection.....UTI or chest infection ??? Khila went to collect some tablets the next day from hospital pharmacy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.