Mikhila McDaid #16 Annoying Donny Housewife Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s started to vlog again now she’s been verified. Give her something to brag about (nothing to brag about)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How is a blue badge something to brag about now you can just buy one & its no longer on merit?

We called it that she would do a new vlog as a new hello fresh video is due lol

• Haha
New vlog has a clip where her hair needs washing, her hands look brown tinged and dirty, her top has toothpaste down the front and her hoodie is covered in dog hair and all sorts.... i couldn't focus on her ranting about driving and people banging on her windows because of the dirt.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The clip where she's rubbing hair oil through her hair for AGES, I think it's because her hair was so greasy so she's trying to cover it up like it's just the hair oil 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her entire house is a stuffed with the candle shite now, isn’t it? I do feel for her family

Reactions: 11
Conveniently the one day of the year she needs to go into the office , Milo is sick (sunburn) and Lee has to drive to work and pick up his tower computer to work from home …. Coincidence? Totally not because she can’t be arsed looking after her kid …

Ugh her skin …. Has it ever looked as bad as that ??

LOL at her enormous head and saggy boobs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Conveniently the one day of the year she needs to go into the office , Milo is sick (sunburn) and Lee has to drive to work and pick up his tower computer to work from home …. Coincidence? Totally not because she can’t be arsed looking after her kid …
I wanna see where he ended up putting the computer 😂 surely there’s no space left in that house, maybe on his nightstand??

• Haha
Her entire house is a stuffed with the candle shite now, isn’t it? I do feel for her family
I don't think it's going to be good for her mental health to live with such clutter. She's not even sold anything and she's looking into renting a unit. Madness

• Haha
She is disgusting through and through. These video montages of her fiddling with the candles she wants to sell with dirty fingers and nails and no gloves or anything, and filthy clothes. I might order a candle to my office and give them the first trust pilot review 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she spending so much on these candles when she hasn't sold ONE yet???? They've sold wax melts - probably because they're cheaper and don't come with half a pound of concrete!!!

Don't count your chickens ..........

• Haha
So the concrete candles are £15 a pop without P & P, so at least 20 quid then. I’ll pass thx.
Or why wouldn’t you sell what you’ve made now. Make them the first edition limited run? Like the wax melts? It makes no sense because she probably won’t sell that many

Why is she spending so much on these candles when she hasn't sold ONE yet???? They've sold wax melts - probably because they're cheaper and don't come with half a pound of concrete!!!

Don't count your chickens ..........
She has sold some candles. She has been putting a few live here & there and not announcing them so they could test the candles success. She waffled on about it in her I am done video xo

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she talking about the weather for? It’s doing nothing. It’s not hot. It’s not cold. It’s certainly not humid.

Also, weaning herself off anti depressants. Great idea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching her vlog makes you wonder why on earth she's deciding to come off of mental health medication, and isn't even tapering off properly. She genuinely can't seem to even cope with a single day out of the house at work or some traffic on the school run. Manic and practically in tears even talking about either is surely an indicator that you need additional help, not to step away from it so you can not have spots on your chin and on a slim chance you might get a bit more out of a Disney holiday.

I think she thinks not doing the school run is genuinely going to change her life, unfortunately. What about the school run she'll be doing when Milo starts secondary school? listening to her go on about it the basic problem with the school run seems to be that she HAS to park right next to the school, has decided that the lay of the road and what other people are doing is incorrect so parks illegally anyway, then finds it stressful when people "bang on her window" and have a go at her or when cars get stuck. Just park in the next road or down the road and collect your kid like a normal person, I'm sure he can walk a few minutes to a vehicle or park elsewhere and have met him at the gate (but presumably that's a flat no because she doesn't want to see anyone).

The ADHD referral euphoria is so daft - she's taken it that the GP has recognised she has it and has therefore referred her. She has a right to be referred and asked to be, so they've done the paperwork.

She's just a total mess, sat at home fantasising about how having sold 20 candles to some fans and her mates genuinely means she should be considering hiring a workspace as if this is going to be a full time job and not just an expensive waste of time that tapers off after the first year.

Let’s be honest the antidepressants weren’t working anyway for her - since depression isn’t the real issue. She needs actual mood stabilisers if she wants to see real progress in her mental state.

Imagine if some one watches her and decides ah I have spots or I am going on holiday I should stop my medication too. This is why I hate “influencers” they dont care about ppl they could be influencing to do dumb dangerous shite. This is the kind of thing a regulatory body should be dealing with. Not once has she said do not do this its highly not recommend by doctors.

Reactions: 15
I'm sure there's some clause on Youtube about mentioning prescription medication

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.