Mikhila McDaid #15 Borrowed Tilbury orange face, sued promoters in small claims case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video, copple of mins in, she plays with some fon makeop stoff and enjoys her new foundation brosh more than a regular boffing brosh. New Elf bronzer doesn’t look to moch if you over do it, less bronzery and more contoury. Uses a piece of cardboard as a stencil to prevent screwing op her eyeliner.

I always see her use the same brosh or spOnge for all her foundation, bronzer and blosh and I jost know she won’t wash it before she next does her foundation 🤢

She’s completely obsessed with that curly hair. Like someone said in her last thread, these things become her whole personality for 4 days then forgotten about.

No mention of what the party was for, but she had a fon time. Her dad was obviously there. No mention of her mom (though she’s never filmed her) or of Shane and what his outfit was. Something to do with the Christmas kick off do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People who lack personality in themselves use the things they like or have as their personality instead. Like her hair, or loving New York, or wanting to be a coastal gronma. They always need a 'thing' to define them.

Reactions: 9
She had a rant when a woman tried to nicely tell her the Fenty highlighter she used showed up her skin texture. Showed the comment without blanking her name her and went off sharing that skin texture is normal. Made an IG reel and put it on YT Shorts.

The woman tried to word it nice, saying she was pretty without, but sometimes it’s best to scroll on by and say nothing when someone is like Mik and will flip about well meaning comments when she’s bored. I don’t think it looked good, but I wouldn’t have bothered writing it in the comments.

F2A07C5A-3157-4B18-8334-771DD097B354.jpeg

I don’t think she gets many bad or mean comments at all, given the absolute basket case she is. I think people just don’t bother watching or commenting. She’s lost it a few times, when a handful of people told her not to appropriate ADHD in the way she did in a video thumbnail, just because she bought a cabinet in B&M and wanted to put it together asap. And the time people told her to leave her pregnant SIL alone and to stop rearranging her house without being asked, deleted the video, did a YT live about it, drinking southern comfort in the day, absolutely fuming 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can't stop cackling at that fancy dress GRWM video, especially with her hair how she's clipped it up for the video. It's giving me major Louis XIV.

louis.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here. She mentions in the grwm that she is going to do the compare videos she keeps promising, she SLATED poor Daisy for being kind and has now done a 360, deleted her video shaming Daisy and said shimmery highlighters are now not a good look for her

She has also said in three videos within the last couple of weeks how she hasn’t been able to buy the new maybelline lash primer as it’s out of stock every where. Quick Google (try it mik it’s free) and it’s in stock at Amazon, sephora, boots & superdrug 🤣

Reactions: 5
She seems to think she has all these separate audiences on each platform so repeats and repeats the same stuff so many times.

How many times do we need to see her with curly hair on all platforms. She had already revealed her fancy dress was Ab Fab, but posts a video days later to youtube being like 'I won't tell you who I'm going as' when we all already knew.

An hour ago she reposts the video to youtube with a caption asking if we can guess who she was going as. Don't need to, you've shown us pics of you and Ella from nearly a week ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here. She mentions in the grwm that she is going to do the compare videos she keeps promising, she SLATED poor Daisy for being kind and has now done a 360, deleted her video shaming Daisy and said shimmery highlighters are now not a good look for her

She has also said in three videos within the last couple of weeks how she hasn’t been able to buy the new maybelline lash primer as it’s out of stock every where. Quick Google (try it mik it’s free) and it’s in stock at Amazon, sephora, boots & superdrug 🤣
The Lash Sensational Primer has been discontinued (it's on Superdrug site still but it says 'this product is no longer available')- there's the new one called 'Tinted Sky High Lash Primer' that's replaced it

Reactions: 2
The Lash Sensational Primer has been discontinued (it's on Superdrug site still but it says 'this product is no longer available')- there's the new one called 'Tinted Sky High Lash Primer' that's replaced it
That is the one I’m talking about. In her videos she keeps saying the lash sensational primer is discontinued but there is a new one called sky scraper I am desperate to buy but it’s sold out every where. When it isn’t at all.

Reactions: 2
These Effluencers all seem to have very fragile egos. Happy to lap up the brown nosing but throw their toys out the pram when someone makes a valid comment ie that a highlighter doesn’t quite work…
They should get off SM if they’re that delicate to comments not to their liking, but then the all the #kindlygifted would end wouldn’t it…🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I missed the new thread starting!
She's recorded an hour long GRWM. Christ, does she think we all have nothing better to do on a Saturday given most of her viewers probably have families? I can't imagine having a whole hour to sit about getting ready for anything! Definitely don't have an hour to waste watching someone else get ready and chunter nonsense for an hour.

Reactions: 12
I missed the new thread starting!
She's recorded an hour long GRWM. Christ, does she think we all have nothing better to do on a Saturday given most of her viewers probably have families? I can't imagine having a whole hour to sit about getting ready for anything! Definitely don't have an hour to waste watching someone else get ready and chunter nonsense for an hour.
Ahhh the lazy lives are back. She'll have a video idea and film it live there and then to save on having to edit it. I think she used to do that with her friday faves. All videos are the same:
Shop my stash = here's my old makeup
Favourites = here's my old makeup
Grwm = here's my old makeup
Inventory = here's my old makeup

I thought a year or so she was gonna move away from makeup and that's why she changed her name? I feel like she wants to do beauty videos without spending any money and it doesn't work sadly. i can totally understand why anyone would want to stop that wastefulness but old makeup is so boring to watch. If she was a proper project pan/no buy type I could maybe get on board but she doesn’t have the willpower. It's been done to death but i feel like I'd rather she did an anti-haul/would i buy it type video if she doesn't actually want to pay for new and current makeup. Start checking out trendmood, beauty bay, cult for ideas on new releases.

Also bored of this business of rubbishing current trends and jumping on board 5 years later because she thinks she's unique and individually

• Haha
been done to death but i feel like I'd rather she did an anti-haul/would i buy it type video if she doesn't actually want to pay for new and current makeup. Start checking out trendmood, beauty bay, cult for ideas on new releases.

Also bored of this business of rubbishing current trends and jumping on board 5 years later because she thinks she's unique and individually
These are achooally great ideas for her. Get ya moon manifestation notepad out mik!

• Haha
I watched a few minutes of the live and a few viewers were commenting about their dogs being ill and all she did was read the comment out loud then talk about her own dog and make it about her. Pretty awkward.

• Wow
  • Angry
Remember when someone said they had cancer (recently) and she glazed over that too and talked about herself

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I still cannot understand how her sub count has remained exactly the same for 2 years after magically hitting 101k to safely get a play button. I cannot get my head round she's not lost any subs but no one is watching. Strange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we think her parents have separated? It seemed strange that her mum wasn’t at the party, and she made a point of taking her dad home. Also didn’t mention her mum at all. Would tie in with the Christmas Day drama 🧐

Does anyone else think she should get rid of the intro on her videos? It feels dated now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.