Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My word, just after the 13:00 minute mark there is a big stuff ‘stoff’

Reactions: 4
To be fair, she does seem a lot calmer - like the old Mik from many years ago

Reactions: 2
I think if she had any cosmetic stoff done we would be bombarded with videos about it as she is desperate for views. She cant fart without telling the world.

From her video finishing vlogmas in January I think the drama was with her brother and SIL. The whole immediate household being ok sounds like it’s close family but not the kids or lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m getting old because the primark video gave me motion sickness. Running around primark after admitting they dashed into meadowhall 45 minutes before closing. Why not just enjoy having a quick browse instead of getting your camera out. So many people say SM is bad for your mental health so surely this is the perfect time to start winding down. She even mentions that the camera is pointed at the floor because she didn’t want to film people shopping. I wish she’d take her time and put out one good quality video a week, scrap the blog channel where she basically over shares private information. It would be a lot better for her MH.

Reactions: 7
I'm amazed, there are still Xmas decs up in that vlog!
I really hope she doesn't buy and film herself wearing a Primark unitard, comfortable it may be but who would wear one outside a dance studio or nightclub situation?! Also, what about when you go to the loo🤣
Other than that, and given I don't shop in Primark, that was probably the best vlog she's done in a while. Actually on topic (clothes, beauty) no oversharing of personal stuff.
Lee, whilst dubious in his views, is very sweet to her, buying her stuff she's mentioned she likes. I hope she is giving as much thought back.

Reactions: 2
Lee, whilst dubious in his views, is very sweet to her, buying her stuff she's mentioned she likes. I hope she is giving as much thought back.
I’m almost certain she’s not. She’s more than once mentioned lee buying her gifts and her not doing anything for him since she claims they said no gifts. He also regularly gets her things she likes or needs and she never mentions getting him anything. And we all know she’d never shut up about it if she did something nice, let’s not forget she’s the woman who said buying her 15 year old daughter a packet of microwaveable rice was buying her a gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only gifts she buys are for herself, Milo and when she's doing an infamous 'box swap' with Emma Millard.

Reactions: 5
I definitely don’t think she’s had her lips done, but I do think she’s lost weight.

She looked terrible in that Primark video. Don’t know if it was just her makeop. Eyes all sunken looking, or just a poor choice of eyeshadow not blended well, faded micro blading made her eyebrows almost disappear. Hair looking grotty as usual, and when she turned to the side it looked odd at the back.

Who makes a special trip before the shops are shutting for a dressing gown?! I think the only time she bought him something was AirPods he had said he wasn’t interested in and she then just used them herself. Same with junk she bought for Ella’s bedroom makeover. She ended up taking the light up mirror for her cloffice and the rug ended up in the shed. We know Mik jost wanted a project, same with the garage gym, it wasn’t about creating them a nice space they wanted.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or was there nothing remotely special or practical about that Victoria's Secret set. Where would she wear that? On her annual trip to the Dakota Hotel in Leeds? Hope she's not letting her titties hang out in t around the house but i'm sure she will

Reactions: 8
No doubt we will see her vlogging in her lady of the manor lounge set shortly! It's hardly the thing you chuck on to dive out when you've forgotten it's bin day and can hear the truck coming is it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or was there nothing remotely special or practical about that Victoria's Secret set. Where would she wear that? On her annual trip to the Dakota Hotel in Leeds? Hope she's not letting her titties hang out in t around the house but i'm sure she will
I thought it was quite cute but it’s very novelty really. Nowhere realistically I’d be wearing those pants. They’re not anything you could wear under anything are they. We don’t have the sort of lifestyle where I’d walk around with that set on for show: they look like something a 20 yr old would walk around her apartment in where there’s no kids or delivery men. I think it was more that it should’ve been £250 and was £40 that appealed but like she said it was never worth £250. The dressing gown looked a nice colour (from what I could see since it was filmed in the dark) personally I’d rather have a pair of nice white company pjs or a decent fitting bra.

don’t blame her for wanting it but It just seems like more stuff. I think in lees shoes though you’d just try to do what you could to make your partner happy.

Reactions: 1
If he wants to make her happy lock her phone and camera in a drawer and get her booked in with a therapist. She joked about it a few months ago that her videos clearly show where her mental breakdown started. It isnt funny.

Just don’t know where/when you’re wearing those undies. Surely not while swanning round your house in front of your young son? And during winter now, who else during the evening isn’t in long pyjamas, fluffy sock or slippers and one of those giant hoodies or cozy dressing gown

Her other satin dressing gowns and nighties didn’t change her life into whatever she’s striving for this week (an American actress or costal gronma?). I don’t know why a panic to the shops for this one was necessary. I think Shane is just doing or buying whatever she wants on a whim right now to cheer her op.

I’m sure it doesn’t help her mate forehead Caz has the ultimate new build house*, Range Rover, all the Botox, braces etc Mik would lorve. And Emma is milking her NY trip and talking up her travel for this year.

*I don’t follow Caz but the house seems like they’ve thought it out well and spent a lot on it all. It doesn’t seem very practical for a family for the size and probably stands out like a sore thumb being on the edge of a council estate. But it’s probably their forever home and good luck to them. Meanwhile Mik is tilting jet kitchen wrong, buying more baskets in B&M to store her foundation and bloshes from 2013 and converting another Kallax into a dog kennel. 🙃

• Haha
Ooh and new vid finally - need a laugh! Tho thank you all for the heads up! Happy new year too! Yea I suspect she just had a tit Christmas - join the clob - and she was so pissed off she didn’t fancy sharing it as it was crap viewing. Not stopped her before so must’ve been really tit! But yep - milking it I suspect. Like any tht remotely negative or different, as she does. As someone wisely said above, does she think we all love January?! Off I go!

Yep - seems calmer and lile has lost a little weight - but then get to the end and she’s like “this primark trip / VS “haul” is just a segue to getting back to normal”.. oh god here we go. Normal and happy and healthy = Meadowhall and shopping again?! She’ll never learn if that is what she thinks normal is and wants to get “get back” to it.. ffs.
And that VS sex underwear set?? Really? It’s ugly and a rip off and well, something that you may put on for yourself if home alone - or to well, I can’t say it, but.. ahh god!

Sharing this tit now?! Keep it to yourself!

Forehead caz!! Ha! Have always thought she wasn’t that attractive and wouldn’t say it as itsounds mean. But you know the girl is aware of it with all the £ she is chucking at her appearance.. yep you can see mik trying to emulate her friends on the daily can’t you? Lees got the Range Rover, she’ll have Invisaligns before we know it - and I’m sure she has tinkered with botox. And if not? Money down she will once she has spent out thousands on every possible cream that promises to rid you of lines first - and then she realises it won’t work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i dont begrudge her the victoria's secret set i think it's cute, but im convinced she actually told lee to buy it rather than him randomly scrolling through the VS website. im sure she probably got an email about the sale and bought it herself

• Heart
I think 2023 will be the year she has real cosmetic surgery. She will make out its the answer to all her prayers and why she is so down. Just like the bowel renewal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.