Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on this thread!

Used to watch her years and years ago in the miss budget beauty days and liked her... but jesus can't believe she's still going and hanging by a thread!

Just watched her recent video, and wow... what a bore.

Does she not work now?
She works a few hours a week from home but actually spends most of that time watching TV, trashing her house with bodged DIY and ordering takeaways.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she film the ad bit of the video with curlers in her hair? Surely the bit you’re being paid for you should look professional? Not like a mess 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she film the ad bit of the video with curlers in her hair? Surely the bit you’re being paid for you should look professional? Not like a mess 🙄
She blatantly couldn't be arsed and was just 'fitting it in' god forbid if she actually had to do proper work and get ready

Reactions: 8
That ad was awful and not relevant like stick it in a vlog like other you tubers do but that was terrible. Altho not as terrible as her computer chair oh my god the dirt on the section her ass is on is filthy :sick:

Reactions: 5
That ad was awful and not relevant like stick it in a vlog like other you tubers do but that was terrible. Altho not as terrible as her computer chair oh my god the dirt on the section her ass is on is filthy :sick:
Went back to look at the chair and you're right 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Went back to look at the chair and you're right 🤮
I feel physically sick looking at it :sick:

Her vlog what state she is makeup smOdged all on her brow bone 5.20 on wards and black dirt sticking to her greasy shiny face under her eye. Still using that tinted spf thats ten shades too dark then. It makes her large head look like a lollypop on her pale neck!

Reactions: 3
Why is her milk always off? She always seems to be wanting an early coffee then finding the milk off. It Nevers lasts long enough in our house. You'd think the amount of coffee she drinks it she'd get through it before it turned 😂
Literally came here to say the same thing about the milk

She probably needs a new fridge. I'm shocked she hasn't got an American style one 😂 .........I'm also surprised she isn't glued to the big American court case going on.......

Reactions: 4
Honestly her accent in the primark video is a joke, it‘s even worse than usual

I usually watch YouTube on my phone but watched today's video on tv and... wow. I was shocked by the close up of her face. I wasn't overly enamoured when she was 3 inches big lifesize was something else. In fact it's inspired me to look at my own diet. I'd say she's proof of what a diet of processed junk foods, coffee and poor life choices can do for your skin.

Reactions: 8
She really does look terrible and it’s no wonder feels tit. You are what you eat and all that but going to regret not looking after her body and skin come her 40s

i cant figure out why she looks so different? is it just the lack of done hair and makeup? weight gain? slobby clothes?

Also she’s claiming her coil is making her brain foggy, I really wonder if she does anywhere for a consultation on removing the coil, they’ll finally make her admit she isn’t happy and Is depressed

Reactions: 2
Also she’s claiming her coil is making her brain foggy, I really wonder if she does anywhere for a consultation on removing the coil, they’ll finally make her admit she isn’t happy and Is depressed
She'll be blaming the coil for her 'adhd' next too.

She's going to be in for a huge shock when nothing in her life magically improves after it's been taken out...

She'll be blaming the coil for her 'adhd' next too.

She's going to be in for a huge shock when nothing in her life magically improves after it's been taken out...
Getting really pissed off with everyone jumping on the adhd bandwagon because tiktok says so 🙄

Reactions: 7
It the way they all say my friend when it’s legit someone they’ve met at event once or follow….. they’re not you’re friend

I think she does have ADHD, but to get an official diagnosis would take a very long time.

I think she does have ADHD, but to get an official diagnosis would take a very long time.
Unless she’s gonna go private which she did mention but it made me wonder if this was Milo would she do it…l nope

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.