Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s mentioning it because her followers keep mentioning it…. Not happening or she wants one gifted….. but she seems to muddle up conversations with her friends and then conversations with her subscribers

also why does she need long stuff to cover her arse when she’s walking which she’s done like once now? The Only reason in this day and age that you’d need to do that is if your leggings were shut but guess maybe her fabletics ones are…..

Reactions: 2
She has said for years she prefers her crotch covered when wearing leggings.

I kinda get it. I prefer wearing a chunkier item up top, like a hoodie, if I’m wearing leggings, and wouldn't wear something short or cropped with them.

It’s like air fryers at the minute are like a millennial meme. People saying ‘I used to be out partying, now I’m 35 I’m looking I at air fryers in Argos’. Boring now Mik.

• Haha
She seems desperate for Sponsorships atm. Her b&m insta reel wouldn't make me wanna buy any of that stuff. She hates the smell of banana. Shows 3 banana scented products. She doesn't use face wipes. Shows 3 packs of face wipes. She's not even trying to sell it.

Reactions: 6
That sponsorship is readly! It’s a group of paid ADs and the people they give them too are just desperate

Reactions: 5
I don’t get she doesn’t throw out her old makeup buy some new things get some good quality shampoo that’s right for her hair type and make videos looking like she’s made the effort - I’m currently in my comfies with my hair in a bun but I’m wfh and due back in the office soon so when I am it’s nicely dressed and makeup daily - I cleared out my old makeup and have been buying a few new bits each month and honestly the products I’ve got I love and enjoy using them! Same with hair care I didn’t need shampoo just now but it is currently 30% off on look fantastic so I got it when it was on offer as it made sense rather than to wait and pay full price at the end of the month

Reactions: 5
That sponsorship is readly! It’s a group of paid ADs and the people they give them too are just desperate
Its pretty pointless, she's not reviewing it, doesn't say if she likes that brands version, just that it's in B&M. Says she always uses a serum but reading in between the lines its not gonna be that one. With dreary music in the background giving me "this product is aimed at depressed grandma's vibes"

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure the b&m reel is part of her sponsorship. She didn't tag it as an ad - but she usually does when she's doing ads.

Reactions: 1
Was it just me or at the start of her home bargains reel she doesn’t walk properly when she’s filming her feet? I know it’s a random thing to notice but it look so awkward.

I’m guessing hourglass! She got gifted stuff from them never did a video on them that or urban decay with the extra palette she did a fake giveaway with lmao
the only time she talked about hourglass was about the brush (which she said wasnt worth the money - good advert!!) and the mini highlighter (?) thing shes had for years that she talks about every now and then even though its definitely out of date

Was it just me or at the start of her home bargains reel she doesn’t walk properly when she’s filming her feet? I know it’s a random thing to notice but it look so awkward.
She often has a tip toe walk. Thought it might have been to seem dainty, she does it every time she tries clothes on. She moved furniture in and out of the shed in one vlog and was bare foot, tip toe the whole time, someone mentioned toe walking is an ADHD trait at that time.
She seems to have an odd walk in a lot of her reels, either tip toe or weird stomping.

In her vlog today she said the kids made her get greggs. Mik you’re the parent, say no to them. The amount of takeaways they eat is astounding to me.

also her favourite scent from bath& bodywork’s is mahogany teakwood because it smells like her dad. I don’t think I’d want my house to smell like my father 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
maybe she started tip toeing when living with her parents because she complained so much about having to be quiet so she didnt wake them up

I’ve just stumbled across these threads.

I work for a cosmetics company. She contacted us for products that she could review and create content. We sent her out our ‘influencer’ pack with lots of full size products. All the info etc. Not once did she mention us or show our products. It’s almost like she is obsessed with getting the products but then only uses 10 year old cosmetics 🙈
I’ll have them 🙋🏻‍♀️. Just saying lol

30 people watching her and Emma’s Bok Clob review

She thinks teenagers these days want super high coverage and makeup that takes a lot of effort. Just showing how out of touch she is.

Reactions: 4
In her vlog today she said the kids made her get greggs. Mik you’re the parent, say no to them. The amount of takeaways they eat is astounding to me.

also her favourite scent from bath& bodywork’s is mahogany teakwood because it smells like her dad. I don’t think I’d want my house to smell like my father 😬
She's said this about liking scents that smell like her dad a few times now. Even once said it's the smell of cigarettes mixed with aftershave 🤢 why she'd keep searching for scents like this is weird to me

Two women who don't seem to have actually read a book doing a book club. They keep talking about what books they've listened to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Two women who don't seem to have actually read a book doing a book club. They keep talking about what books they've listened to.
I personally don’t see a difference. I prefer the medium of an audiobook too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess its personal preference, I can't take it seriously mostly due to her not actually reading books. I also would be more inclined to give a tit if they were discussing fiction. But maybe that's my personal bias.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.