Mikayla Nogueira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm her contradictions wind me up. On one hand she’s all about loving your own body no matter what, telling us she has stretch marks, cellulite and will wear shorts regardless of her size.

On the other hand she goes on about how she hates her body, how much she struggles and how she was dreading going wedding dress shopping and did a tearful video about it cos she hates her body.

Which is it Mikayla?

IMG_4285.png

Reactions: 4
She has been very open about struggling with food and having an eating disorder. I don't like her but even so, come on. Calling someone with an eating disorder greedy is just uneducated and unnecessary
Yeah, it’s disordered eating and she clearly does struggle with it.

Reactions: 2
Hmmmm her contradictions wind me up. On one hand she’s all about loving your own body no matter what, telling us she has stretch marks, cellulite and will wear shorts regardless of her size.

On the other hand she goes on about how she hates her body, how much she struggles and how she was dreading going wedding dress shopping and did a tearful video about it cos she hates her body.

Which is it Mikayla?

View attachment 2322905

She goes back and forth on this. One day she was crying over her body in a video, and not long after she was in a crop top in Ulta looking for her palette collab.

Reactions: 2