Mikayla Nogueira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her, yeah she’s had some controversy but still. duck if a brand was paying millions for my wedding I’d take it too. Cody genuinely seems lovely too. Can stand half the influencers she had as guests though.

Reactions: 4
So someone on tiktok said, the wedding having influencers attend / being sponsored may be so it can be written off (from a tax pov) and that makes sooooo much sense!
It'll cost her barely nothing!
She's done similar before - did a haul of the most expensive make up, then said in the comments "it's all a tax write off"

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What do people mean about being able to post in tiktok section?
If I go on any Tiktok threads I get this message at the bottom - The TikTok forum is closed to anyone that has not contributed before March 2022. Do not spam on tattle, if you don't have permission now then you won't ever. https://tattle.life/threads/the-tik...ase-stop-spamming-other-tattle-threads.30711/

There's so many I want to join in on but can't haha
---
Sorry just seen that @AbnormalFrog had already answered your question:LOL:

Reactions: 1
Honestly and truly, while I’m in the thick of planning my wedding, I genuinely would love an extra 10k here or there to sponsor the Photo Booth or drinks or whatever 😂 but the leaving friends out in favour of vapid influencers I just can’t get behind. It’s such an intimate day, maybe invite them to the party part but to watch you get married?

Reactions: 5
It looks like she had 2 dresses, the one in the first dance is different to the one walking down the aisle isn't it?

Only just seen this person. Am I wrong or could you see her bum through that 2nd dress! What a vapid life to lead

It’s insane how many filters she uses cos she looks soooo different in some of these wedding pics I’m seeing

IMG_3962.png

• Wow
She didn't think that dress out with flash photography.

Reactions: 4
The pictures of the dress with the visible cups looks atrocious.

Just read that she sponsored the shot out of her wedding which is not surprising but tacky beyond belief. I wonder what her other guest thought of it all.

She also filtered some of her wedding pics - she looks slimmer in hers than what other people have put up.

In the photos she posted of Chris etc doing her hair and make-up you can see how filtered the pics are. She looks like a different person