Mikayla Nogueira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed actually that she doesn’t have a thread yet considering how she blew up a couple of years ago on TikTok.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on her?

Reactions: 6
I’m amazed actually that she doesn’t have a thread yet considering how she blew up a couple of years ago on TikTok.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on her?
I don't know much about her tbh but I enjoy her videos and think she seems lovely! I'm sure if there is any tea on her I'll find it here tho 😆

Reactions: 3
She seems to have done well for herself and generally seems nice. I like occasionally watching videos of hers.

I’m surprised she’s not had a thread sooner.

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand her. She uses filters, arrogant, hypocrite, rude and her recommendations are trash. She is paid to boost the products she shills in her videos. I believe Jeffrey Star called her out (or at least hinting at her for getting paid to just boast about the product even if they suck. Yes, I know he’s problematic and a POS but funny he calls her out as he also stopped following her on IG).

I just think she has allowed her fame get
to her head. The most recent drama with her is with RichLux about her fiancé. She doesn’t want people talking about him but proceeds to include him in her clips and literally told her fan base about his addiction issues/recovery path. She also literally discloses that her fiancés ex was in recovery with him but clearly doesn’t want anyone to talk about him. Rich Lux didn’t even mention his addiction problem and I believe he wasn’t even aware of it until Mikayla spilled it. She is now posted that Rich Lux is offering $5k to the ex to spill tea. Rich Lux is also garbage. I’m sure he’s doing this out of spite.

Reactions: 26
It’s the shiny lips for me that look like they may split open, what is that about?

Reactions: 8
I wondered if she had a thread on here. I really like her she seems authentic but then what do I know? Her shiny lips do annoy me tho 🤣

Reactions: 5
Her lasted video about the wedding dress and crying and being scared to go ..I think it's a great way to get people to offer to design and make a dress for you , give her that she is smart .. great acting ..even I felt a bit sorry for her and then it twigged .. people will offer to help her and get her the dress of her dreams !! Thats my opinion anyway !'

Reactions: 6
Her lasted video about the wedding dress and crying and being scared to go ..I think it's a great way to get people to offer to design and make a dress for you , give her that she is smart .. great acting ..even I felt a bit sorry for her and then it twigged .. people will offer to help her and get her the dress of her dreams !! Thats my opinion anyway !'
That’s exactly what I thought too! It just didn’t come across as genuine

Reactions: 2
Everytime she wins me back she does a beggy or braggy thing that puts me off 🤣 should just trust my instincts

Reactions: 4
Amuses me she used to leave bitchy comments on Jaclyn Hills insta! Surprises me as she seems like she comes across a girls girl.
Yeah she explained its cause she was jealous but ive never left catty comments like that no matter how envious i felt.

Reactions: 9

Ive just seen it… it seems so fake!!! Crying one min then totally fine the next and making multiple parts… clearly all for views.

Reactions: 3
Oh god I didn’t see where she was being beggy. Nothing worse when celebs do that ‘does anyone know where I can get so and so from’ obviously after a freebie otherwise they would just do what us peasants do and Google it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but there’s things about her that just annoy me. I don’t like the faces she pulls when she’s posing after doing her make up, trying to make herself look sexy when she just looks constipated

Hate how she has her skin filtered all the bleeping time she needs to be more bleeping real

And her eating disorder confuses me a bit like I’ve seen so many inconsistencies with her actions I do wonder how much of it is done for attention and views

Also don’t know why the duck she’s told the world Cody used to be an addict and homeless. Isn’t that something to keep bleeping private!?

Reactions: 10
I used to really like her but there’s things about her that just annoy me. I don’t like the faces she pulls when she’s posing after doing her make up, trying to make herself look sexy when she just looks constipated

Hate how she has her skin filtered all the bleeping time she needs to be more bleeping real

And her eating disorder confuses me a bit like I’ve seen so many inconsistencies with her actions I do wonder how much of it is done for attention and views

Also don’t know why the duck she’s told the world Cody used to be an addict and homeless. Isn’t that something to keep bleeping private!?
I think Rich Lux made a joke about Cody’s Ex having some tea due to a tiktok she made. Like no one asked for this information. She also kindly shared about Cody’s ex being an addict and ex-girlfriend apparently didn’t want people knowing that during an interview with Rich Lux.

She’s sooo butt hurt that she blocked Richlux and then unblocks him to tell him that he’s weird. I really can’t tell who’s better or worse between them 2.

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but I dunno, something seems off. As for Cody, I can’t figure him out. Or their situation. Off to search RichLux for more context lol

Reactions: 5
I actually thought Cody was transgender. I thought he used to be a women.

• Haha
Reactions: 16