Mikayla Nogueira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uninvited friends to her wedding in order to invite tons of influencers, and many she's never even met irl. James Charles is going to be there. smh He's a child predator.

One girl received a save the date, but no invitation. People suspect the entire wedding is being paid for by a brand like ELF. It wouldn't surprise me. She didn't do her own makeup, and that's for the best tbh. Mario has her looking like a completely different person.

Reactions: 9
As if she had Chris and Mario for hair and make up! Who does she think she is 😅 How her life has changed in the last 2 years is quite unbelievable.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her however the past month or so I’m getting sick to death of her.
She has definitely let her success go to her head and I’m sick of hearing about the wedding of the year.
She now comes across as very fake and full of herself and those faces she pulls when she’s done her make up no just no

Reactions: 7
Someone on Instagram put a clip from their first dance online before the bride or groom posted!

Reactions: 1
Baffles me how quiet this thread is for someone who is SO big on TikTok. Other than the lashgate comments does she ever get negative comments!?

I can’t stand her voice like the way she aggressively shouts in all her videos and over emphasises the accent.

The fact she got Mario and Chris doing her hair and make up is just bleeping ridiculous could she not have just had a normal personal wedding and got a local make up artist? Agree with the above comment the success has gone to her head I really can’t stand her now and also HATE those faces she pulls when she’s done her make up, she really bleeping loves herself.

Reactions: 7
New to posting as I can’t post in TikTok threads. Just realised I can comment on here. What has she had done to her face? She’s so fake. Her make up is always over the top to the point her skin looks fake and she doesn’t even look like herself

Just saw the wedding video. Sponsored to duck.
Oh jeezo, absolutely trudging up the aisle like one of those traveller girls wearing a dress weighing 4 stone. I know she's wee but she's not one ounce of grace.

Reactions: 8
Her wedding is really odd to me. Why would you want so many influencer types that you barely know at your wedding? The whole thing feels like a giant product placement ad, it's so strange.
James bloody Charles? 🤮 no thank you

Reactions: 9
She walks down the aisle like Nessa from Gavin & Stacey. If you know, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where are you seeing the wedding video? I'm not on TikTok. That's disappointing her wedding is sponsored, who even does that?

I'm quite liking this thread being a bit quieter. I never posted on the Tiktok forums so now I never can, I don't want her to get a new thread and be moved to Tiktokers as I won't be able to comment on her:LOL:

I wonder how she will feel about people posting stuff before she did? I remember at my wedding someone posted some pics of me and DH on Facebook before the day had even ended, I was a bit gutted as I'd wanted to show pics to family members who hadn't been able to make it. But I just got over it and moved on haha. Can't imagine she will take it very well as she likes to control everything! She will want to edit and filter everything before it goes online

I'm quite liking this thread being a bit quieter. I never posted on the Tiktok forums so now I never can, I don't want her to get a new thread and be moved to Tiktokers as I won't be able to comment on her:LOL:
the thread was originally in the TikTok section and I guess the mods must have moved it cos of how big she’s got, so think it’s safe to say she’ll stay in the influencer section ☺

Reactions: 1
Same...there are so many threads I want to comment on but can't 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2