Midlifechic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an amazing opportunity, squandered.

that last shot on stories of friendship bands/hands … and still not a mention of these women’s names. #ContractualObligation posts only. Cannot wait to read her actual debrief….

And..."the memories will last forever" but not "amazing memories to treasure forever" or anything like that!

Also, a "bad tummy" meaning she couldn't make the night out and ~an easy way to do drinks" Hmmmm.....I think this hasn't been for Nikki has it?!

She seemed ecstatic to be off the boat and have her bouncy blow-dry. There seemed to be no bonding at all between Nikki and the ladies. I watched some of the live (painfully painfully dull - like the whole trip really) and Nikki came across very superior and stiff. Still she roped one of them in to doing a Mal style vid of her ‘bond girl’ moment climbing out of the sea. All very cringe.

She seemed ecstatic to be off the boat and have her bouncy blow-dry. There seemed to be no bonding at all between Nikki and the ladies. I watched some of the live (painfully painfully dull - like the whole trip really) and Nikki came across very superior and stiff. Still she roped one of them in to doing a Mal style vid of her ‘bond girl’ moment climbing out of the sea. All very cringe.
In the live video Doni(?) did (the organiser of the trip from the company) I felt Nikki was just rolling her eyes the whole time. She kept staring off the boat, fiddling etc.
---
Yes her mood changed the minute she had a blow dry. Not the great traveller she claims to be huh!

Reactions: 1
Well there’s “travelling” and there’s posing around European boutique hotels holding your hair ™️ and drinking heavily in your #kindlygifted Boden….

• Haha
Reactions: 2