Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the big high chunky heels. How can she wear them walking around a classroom.

Reactions: 3
I cannot get over the big high chunky heels. How can she wear them walking around a classroom.
Are they even acceptable footwear for teachers? And it’s not that warm that you’d want to be in sandals all day 😬

Reactions: 2
I'm all for a bit if style, but I don't know any teachers that dress like her going teaching. Is it a conference thing with her or what she has am obsession with clothes and shoes and don't talk about the bag's. One for every outfit.

Reactions: 4
Stressing over to wear for tomorrow's class Communion. Is she aware it's about the kids and their families. She's trying to outshine them all with her OTT outfits.

Reactions: 4
It’s super cringey the whole help me decide what to wear - they are all at it and she has just copied and is now doing the same - all desperate to drum up a bit of interaction. It’s dire when you have to beg for attention like this. Mortified for so many of these ones have professions yet are so desperate for validation. Or maybe like this one it’s driven by sheer vanity and jealousy of the others 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s 50 shades of grey! She went with the same theme in her bathroom too! The whole of downstairs appears to be tiled, the glass blocks, and grey carpet on the stairs. Wait till later this week she’ll try and do a relatable post from her window seat holding a cup of tea wearing the block wedges in the kitchen to show us that’s she’s not afraid of colour!

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t strike me as someone who has any idea of interior styling or decor in general - it’s all very boring and predictable - she has seen grey at a time and thought yes I’ll go with that - everywhere 😬 The walking about in the lane wasn’t a good idea - wobbling everywhere 😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the post this morning. STRONG WOMEN DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN THE FIX EACH OTHERS CROWNS AND LIFT EACH OTHER UP. 🤮🤮 Talk about a hypocrite, she'd knock the crown of anyone's head, this one is something else.

Reactions: 5
Shes
Did anyone see the post this morning. STRONG WOMEN DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN THE FIX EACH OTHERS CROWNS AND LIFT EACH OTHER UP. 🤮🤮 Talk about a hypocrite, she'd knock the crown of anyone's head, this one is something else.
She’s always at that - the outrage that no one is interacting with her and bugging her up 😂 and yet she sneered at someone who asked for a share - she’d be a bit thick tbh 😬

Reactions: 2
There is no chance she would wear any of those outfits she showed last night to her sons 21st. I hate that nonsense she's always at it help me pick an outfit. Such a dose.

There is no chance she would wear any of those outfits she showed last night to her sons 21st. I hate that nonsense she's always at it help me pick an outfit. Such a dose.
Think everyone can see through that nonsense - it’s as if she’s been given a brief on how to do instagram … beg for interaction every single post / story. It’s obvious and a bit basic. But that’s her 🤷‍♀️