Michelle Mone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went off her when she showed what a witch she was to Penny Lancaster.
Penny was the face of her bra company.
She then stopped using her and went with Rachael (?) Rods ex.
IIRC Rod had a few choice words about her at the time.
---
Would love to have a night out with Carol V . Plenty of fizz and listen to what she's got to say, come on Carol spill the tea

Reactions: 12
Just watched the interview in full on YouTube, she’s like a robot and quite mild & meek, dare say it’s an act or meds. Yes quite a carcrash, she didn’t tell the truth as knew press would go after her, hmm well why would they do that if it didn’t all sound so dodgy. I certainly don’t trust him, seems well dodgy & arrogant

Reactions: 4
If you want to know where some of the money went from her dodgy deals, just look at her face.

Reactions: 7
Nothing shows pigs at a trough quite like this one to be honest.

Thousands of local businesses were donating what PPE they had to care homes & hospitals, whilst others were donating plastic, fabric and other materials to be made into makeshift PPE.

This was an opportunity for them to humanise themselves and facilitate this contract at cost. Blows my mind that billionaires needed to make a 33% margin on an essential PPE contract. But beyond that, as billionaires the very second I got wind of my PPE being shite I’d be refunding it and using it as tax write offs or whatever else.

£60m is a lot of money for you and I, but for billionaires you’d think that’s spare change given the reputational damage that’s been brought on since.

Her throwing dirt at others doesn’t impress me- I’m mildly impressed that someone from that government had the sense to procure more than 3 months worth of PPE to be honest.

Throw the books, the full force of the law and all that comes with it at them both, and everyone else who done the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they'll actually throw the book at these two It's a quick win for the Tories as the pair are universally unpopular and it will make them look decisive.

A few years ago, I saw a TV show about the ultra rich and Barrowman was on there, wafting about on his boat. He was utterly obnoxious and treated his staff like tit. The word 'gammon' suits him down to the ground. I've also lost count of how many sob stories I've read from Mone over the years about her husband being a dick and how she built the business up from nothing. I strongly suspect it's all his hard work.

I also remember seeing her daughter on one of those shows where rich kids swap with poorer kids. Gordon Ramsey's son was on and he came across pretty well. Her daughter was on and it was clear she had practically zero relationship with her own mother.

Strip her of her title tomorrow and get them in prison for fraud.
I can’t believe she is in the lords and I think they might try and take it off her, they are both crooks. HMRC have steadily started winning cases against them recently which is the beginning of the road to bankruptcy, they just need to make sure they have all offshore assets accounted for as he uses complicated and opaque structures in tax havens. People like him make enemies as well.

Gordon Ramsay’s eldest son has been in the marines since 2020, which isn’t an easy choice for a millionaire’s kid. Ramsay spouts a lot of crap but he has worked hard from a poor background and has three Michelin stars and a worldwide business.

Reactions: 15
Her hubby doesn't even make the billionaire list of Scotland .
As we would say ..............all fur coat & nae knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If there's any justice in this country then her peerage needs to be rescinded. (Let's hold our breath)

Reactions: 10
Hmm.. they're not as daft as they look. Their lawyer will argue the interview has prejudiced the case and ask for it to be thrown out. The judge will say 'no chance of a fair trial' in latin., and they'll be home in time for smoked salmon and champers (paid for with our money, natch!) Ain't life grand!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hmm.. they're not as daft as they look. Their lawyer will argue the interview has prejudiced the case and ask for it to be thrown out. The judge will say 'no chance of a fair trial' in latin., and they'll be home in time for smoked salmon and champers (paid for with our money, natch!) Ain't life grand!
No the jury are told by the the judge to dismiss everything that heard on social media that includes the interview that volunteered to do.
The lawyers both crown and theirs will not be allowed to refer or mention at the interview.

Looking at Carol Vorderman’s instagram, there are more companies in the same boat and the people in charge of those have close dealings with current government officials so, to cover these up, they might throw the book at Mone and hope that will be the end of it.

I love what Vorderman is doing on this. She’s taking them to task more than Labour.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Reactions: 12
The Sun is reporting she has had her assets frozen by the National Crime Agency and only found out when one of her cards was declined at a petrol station...what a shame :sneaky:
Oh yeah, and she is now likening herself to the drug lord Pablo Escobar 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The Sun is reporting she has had her assets frozen by the National Crime Agency and only found out when one of her cards was declined at a petrol station...what a shame :sneaky:
Oh yeah, and she is now likening herself to the drug lord Pablo Escobar 🤷‍♀️

Oh what a shame......couldn't have happened to a nicer person.......

Reactions: 6