Michelle Mone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t like the dress 😬

Well, it’s not my choice anyway if money was no object 😂

Reactions: 2
Resurrecting this old thread because I think this maybe the most photoshopped photo I have seen in a long time. Has MM morphed into Khloe Kardashian?!

Updated with cropped photo for a better view
She looks so much like Khloe here. Massively photoshopped! MM really does my head in.

Reactions: 1
She’s photoshopped to bits and badly at times!!! Who checks these photos for her- they need fired!
When will people start calling her out on all the surgery and blatant lies she has told over the years.
Gastric band, boobs, nose, fillers, botox, lipo, tunny tuck…the list goes on. All would go against the diet pills and push up bras she sells and claims are the reasons she looks so good.
since her underwear brand, she has done nothing in the business world except marry a rich man and retell “her story” which is such a pile of lies anyway.

Reactions: 3
Cancel culture has to come for her - and fast.
I think she’s obviously got big connections with the press, the recent stories never stayed around for very long and only had a couple of comments underneath them. Wish they would cancel her. She’s now just famous for marrying a rich guy.
Shocking the House of Lords won’t investigate, although not surprising in the current climate 🙄

Reactions: 1
I'm absolutely incandescent with rage. She's effectively pocketed over £70m on a ppe contract. A contract that was awarded in breach of government procurement rules and where the ppe was barely used by the NHS. In the meantime, the rest of us are struggling with an increase in every single bill and living expense. What does this godawful government have to do for people to kick off??!!!

Reactions: 24
Ban "Strictly Come Dancing".

Then we'll see people taking to the streets.

Reactions: 3
She might have lost lots of *sniff* weight but she’s clearly a greedy witch profiting from the pandemic, price gouging the nhs and generally being a full on see you next Tuesday who probably wouldn’t be able to pick her daughter out of a line up if she wasn’t carrying a Hermes Birkin she bought her instead of having to do pesky maternal things.

Reactions: 16
I'm surprised this thread has not received more traction...

Michelle and her billionaire husband managed to rip the British taxpayers out of
£200m, while the country was on it's knees during the Covid pandemic.

Absolutely a vile woman. She and her husband should be in prison.

She was best mates with Sir Alan Sugar.
Wondering if they are still friends??

Reactions: 37
Her interview on Laura Kuenssberg on BBC TV this morning hasn't gone done well on X / Twitter today....

Reactions: 10