Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I'm surprised this thread has not received more traction...

Michelle and her billionaire husband managed to rip the British taxpayers out of
£200m, while the country was on it's knees during the Covid pandemic.

Absolutely a vile woman. She and her husband should be in prison.

She was best mates with Sir Alan Sugar.
Wondering if they are still friends??

Reactions: 37

Basicbasic

VIP Member
I'm absolutely incandescent with rage. She's effectively pocketed over £70m on a ppe contract. A contract that was awarded in breach of government procurement rules and where the ppe was barely used by the NHS. In the meantime, the rest of us are struggling with an increase in every single bill and living expense. What does this godawful government have to do for people to kick off??!!!

Reactions: 24

Donski

I remember she ran a red light while on her phone in her big 4 x 4. Nearly ran me and my toddler over - tweeted her about it and she blocked me. I dont know many people who think well of her locally.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Nothing shows pigs at a trough quite like this one to be honest.

Thousands of local businesses were donating what PPE they had to care homes & hospitals, whilst others were donating plastic, fabric and other materials to be made into makeshift PPE.

This was an opportunity for them to humanise themselves and facilitate this contract at cost. Blows my mind that billionaires needed to make a 33% margin on an essential PPE contract. But beyond that, as billionaires the very second I got wind of my PPE being shite I’d be refunding it and using it as tax write offs or whatever else.

£60m is a lot of money for you and I, but for billionaires you’d think that’s spare change given the reputational damage that’s been brought on since.

Her throwing dirt at others doesn’t impress me- I’m mildly impressed that someone from that government had the sense to procure more than 3 months worth of PPE to be honest.

Throw the books, the full force of the law and all that comes with it at them both, and everyone else who done the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Libbub

VIP Member
Scummy the pair of them. Nothing but grifters.

Also why the hell didn't he wear a shirt that fit him? His beer gut was practically oozing out during that interview.
I know ......billionaire? .......the least he could do is get a shirt that fits. Whoever advised them to do that interview should be sacked. People saying they should pay the money back.......they should face criminal charges.......and pay the consequences.......she should be stripped her title........
---
Why does she talk like she's on sedatives?
She talks slowly because she thinks it makes her sound more intelligent. I cannot believe these pair of fraudsters are sitting there expecting the British public to feel sorry for them. Carol Vordeman was right about her all along.

Reactions: 20

petitspois

VIP Member
I think they'll actually throw the book at these two It's a quick win for the Tories as the pair are universally unpopular and it will make them look decisive.

A few years ago, I saw a TV show about the ultra rich and Barrowman was on there, wafting about on his boat. He was utterly obnoxious and treated his staff like shit. The word 'gammon' suits him down to the ground. I've also lost count of how many sob stories I've read from Mone over the years about her husband being a dick and how she built the business up from nothing. I strongly suspect it's all his hard work.

I also remember seeing her daughter on one of those shows where rich kids swap with poorer kids. Gordon Ramsey's son was on and he came across pretty well. Her daughter was on and it was clear she had practically zero relationship with her own mother.

Strip her of her title tomorrow and get them in prison for fraud.

Reactions: 18

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
She might have lost lots of *sniff* weight but she’s clearly a greedy bitch profiting from the pandemic, price gouging the nhs and generally being a full on see you next Tuesday who probably wouldn’t be able to pick her daughter out of a line up if she wasn’t carrying a Hermes Birkin she bought her instead of having to do pesky maternal things.

Reactions: 16

ginkypig

It’s been mentioned on the lunchtime news today, pm was asked to comment and a criminal investigation is afoot unless I misunderstood as I missed the beginning stupid work! Looks like things are finally coming to the surface in a public way.

nhs also seem to be looking at suing to recover millions back due to the contract being unfit

Reactions: 15

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I worked in travel retail and I didn’t serve her but I was there when she was flying to New York, she purchased a set of GHD straighteners as she’d forgotten her own.
A few weeks later she was flying again and tried to return the straighteners because she no longer needed them! Kicked up a huge fuss when she was told no!
Woman is a moron!

Vanelope

VIP Member
I think they'll actually throw the book at these two It's a quick win for the Tories as the pair are universally unpopular and it will make them look decisive.

A few years ago, I saw a TV show about the ultra rich and Barrowman was on there, wafting about on his boat. He was utterly obnoxious and treated his staff like shit. The word 'gammon' suits him down to the ground. I've also lost count of how many sob stories I've read from Mone over the years about her husband being a dick and how she built the business up from nothing. I strongly suspect it's all his hard work.

I also remember seeing her daughter on one of those shows where rich kids swap with poorer kids. Gordon Ramsey's son was on and he came across pretty well. Her daughter was on and it was clear she had practically zero relationship with her own mother.

Strip her of her title tomorrow and get them in prison for fraud.
I can’t believe she is in the lords and I think they might try and take it off her, they are both crooks. HMRC have steadily started winning cases against them recently which is the beginning of the road to bankruptcy, they just need to make sure they have all offshore assets accounted for as he uses complicated and opaque structures in tax havens. People like him make enemies as well.

Gordon Ramsay’s eldest son has been in the marines since 2020, which isn’t an easy choice for a millionaire’s kid. Ramsay spouts a lot of crap but he has worked hard from a poor background and has three Michelin stars and a worldwide business.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Her hubby doesn't even make the billionaire list of Scotland .
As we would say ..............all fur coat & nae knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jax69

I have personal dealings with her - she is an absolutely vile bully.
I’ve heard this before & I think it comes across in spades on the tv. She can change her outward appearance all she likes but still ugly on the inside!!

shellie

VIP Member
The Sun is reporting she has had her assets frozen by the National Crime Agency and only found out when one of her cards was declined at a petrol station...what a shame :sneaky:
Oh yeah, and she is now likening herself to the drug lord Pablo Escobar 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Tag89

stuck up piece of shit who sold her soul for a peerage and fawns over tories

literally the worst sort of person embodied in a human shell

Reactions: 12