Michelle Mone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
, MM and her husband whose company was selling schemes to contractors- loan charge.. Now the HMRC chasing people with large estimates tax bills.. 10 people have already committed sucide over this.. What really pisses me off about this is HMRC already knew about these from 1999 and did nothing.. this company is based in the IOM ( was a part of the Knox trust)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Scummy the pair of them. Nothing but grifters.

Also why the hell didn't he wear a shirt that fit him? His beer gut was practically oozing out during that interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scummy the pair of them. Nothing but grifters.

Also why the hell didn't he wear a shirt that fit him? His beer gut was practically oozing out during that interview.
I know ......billionaire? .......the least he could do is get a shirt that fits. Whoever advised them to do that interview should be sacked. People saying they should pay the money back.......they should face criminal charges.......and pay the consequences.......she should be stripped her title........
---
Why does she talk like she's on sedatives?
She talks slowly because she thinks it makes her sound more intelligent. I cannot believe these pair of fraudsters are sitting there expecting the British public to feel sorry for them. Carol Vordeman was right about her all along.

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 2
She’s obviously spent the money on fillers she looks completely different. She was an attractive woman now looks plastic

Reactions: 4
They're rotten to the core. Without a doubt she needs stripping of her title. Greedy dishonest fraudsters. I truly hope the pair of them get their comeuppance.
Well I received 147 k bill from the taxman… looked at my records.. looks like they owe me money imagine, if they were not in my situation..

Reactions: 1
It’s been mentioned on the lunchtime news today, pm was asked to comment and a criminal investigation is afoot unless I misunderstood as I missed the beginning stupid work! Looks like things are finally coming to the surface in a public way.

nhs also seem to be looking at suing to recover millions back due to the contract being unfit

Reactions: 15
It’s been mentioned on the lunchtime news today, pm was asked to comment and a criminal investigation is afoot unless I misunderstood as I missed the beginning stupid work! Looks like things are finally coming to the surface in a public way.

nhs also seem to be looking at suing to recover millions back due to the contract being unfit
Good! I hope the NHS get their money back...

Reactions: 8

Makes sense, hence the stupid interview and trying to get their version of events in first to garner sympathy , however its backfired spectacularly.

Reactions: 5
Carol vordermans twitter post ..
"Michelle Mone should not be in Lords" Keir Starmer says ⁦
@UKLabour
⁩ And he's right Meanwhile Mone is throwing her toys out of the pram over Gove and Sunak...it's like watching rats leaving a quickly sinking ship. ⁦
@Conservatives
⁩ eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they'll actually throw the book at these two It's a quick win for the Tories as the pair are universally unpopular and it will make them look decisive.

A few years ago, I saw a TV show about the ultra rich and Barrowman was on there, wafting about on his boat. He was utterly obnoxious and treated his staff like tit. The word 'gammon' suits him down to the ground. I've also lost count of how many sob stories I've read from Mone over the years about her husband being a dick and how she built the business up from nothing. I strongly suspect it's all his hard work.

I also remember seeing her daughter on one of those shows where rich kids swap with poorer kids. Gordon Ramsey's son was on and he came across pretty well. Her daughter was on and it was clear she had practically zero relationship with her own mother.

Strip her of her title tomorrow and get them in prison for fraud.

Reactions: 18
I don't think my blood pressure has risen as high this year as it did watching this couple of literal self-serving shitbags playing the victim in that interview. Absolute selfish evil scum huffing their own farts. Put them in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 11