Michelle Mone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to admire her when she first came in the scene but now she’s just another one of those ‘ independent boss ladies’ who’s married a rich man. Pretty much the same as Luisa Zissman 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Have also met her and Doug and they are probably some of the few wealthy people who outright talked about how much money they have - made for awkward conversation!

• Wow
Have also met her and Doug and they are probably some of the few wealthy people who outright talked about how much money they have - made for awkward conversation!
Would be interesting to actually see her tax returns as she is painted as a successful businesswoman when in reality she was great at PR but MGM whilst having a few successful years ended up having to be bailed out. There where a few years it made several hundred thousand in profit but with living costs followed by a divorce I would think she would have walked away with less than a million in assets.

There have been other businesses but none of them have been capital intensive and none of them have lasted. She has probably made more money talked about being successful than actually earning it through business.

She is also a repugnant tory.

Reactions: 9
stuck up piece of tit who sold her soul for a peerage and fawns over tories

literally the worst sort of person embodied in a human shell

Reactions: 12
She looks amazing but I'd well believe she is a weapon!
She does look amazing but she also uses one hell of a lot of photoshop. Occasionally she’ll put up more candid, less air brushed photos but otherwise she generally looks like a waxwork in them.

Reactions: 3
I worked in travel retail and I didn’t serve her but I was there when she was flying to New York, she purchased a set of GHD straighteners as she’d forgotten her own.
A few weeks later she was flying again and tried to return the straighteners because she no longer needed them! Kicked up a huge fuss when she was told no!
Woman is a moron!

Reactions: 15
Remember when she had a flat in a converted townhouse in Glasgow but pretended to the Daily Record, Hello etc that she owned the whole building? 😂 She even persuaded her neighbours to collude with her in the deceit.
She actually now does own a full townhouse in that same area, but it’s not as large or as grand as the one Madame Mone pretended was all hers.

• Haha
Remember when she had a flat in a converted townhouse in Glasgow but pretended to the Daily Record, Hello etc that she owned the whole building? 😂 She even persuaded her neighbours to collude with her in the deceit.
She actually now does own a full townhouse in that same area, but it’s not as large or as grand as the one Madame Mone pretended was all hers.

omg no way 🤣 she’s a strange one that’s for sure- and I’ve said it before but when she talks it’s like she’s constantly on some sort of drug.

Reactions: 4
25 million pound home but I could never be desperate enough to marry that I would get hitched in my house.

Reactions: 1