Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle.. Ultimate sales girl.
Stating she's been doing the workouts yet didnt do one single one live.. Does she think were stupid?

Reactions: 9
That pic could have been taken any time. My guess is pregnant or splitting 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Mark posted a video of her and Natalia ‘post workout’ today. Whether she did the workout or not who knows she was sat playing with the dogs 😂

Luke liked her new instagram photo😍 Maybe she will ride off into the sunset with him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That pic could have been taken any time. My guess is pregnant or splitting 🤷‍♀️
I’ve got a feeling they’ve split too. Doing the Instagram/ public honours that would be expected from a husband and wife; anniversary/ supporting your husbands business...

There are stories about him in the mail everyday now, who could have released them I wonder. One: how much he helped Arg, two: a little throwaway mention that he’s worth 10 million 🤣 also someone please let me know what his qualifications are for the train wright business ?

Reactions: 4
I fail to believe there’s a single man in the UK who has “I want to look like Mark Wright” at the top of their fitness dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a feeling they’ve split too. Doing the Instagram/ public honours that would be expected from a husband and wife; anniversary/ supporting your husbands business...

There are stories about him in the mail everyday now, who could have released them I wonder. One: how much he helped Arg, two: a little throwaway mention that he’s worth 10 million 🤣 also someone please let me know what his qualifications are for the train wright business ?
That's true, he has been going for it with the DM stories, and she's defo been just paying lip service. Although I can also see that she reallt doesn't want to lose her rather tenacious hold on being a 'proper' actress by getting fully involved in all his social media/ reality crap.

Let's face it there'd be a lot of schadenfreude if they did split as they've (especially him) been so sickeningly smug ever since they got together and he's hardly well liked 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Tyson and Paris Fury are at Sheesh in Chigwell. Do you think he stood shoulder to shoulder with Mark or did Mark put on his heels and stand on a box like they used to in the weakest link? Do admin start a new thread or do we?

• Haha
With regards to his wedding ring, he wears it through all his workouts with a watch. The videos he posts in selfie mode reverse it so it was his right hand on display. He's obviously not taking it off. No way would he take it off to leave the house if he can wear it through a workout.

Every time a celebrity posts in selfie mode everyone asks about the ring.
Wearing it at home means nothing though. My ex husband always had his on at home and when we were out together, but frequently came home without it on, and had a variety of ‘reasons’ as to why it was in his pocket / bag / car glovebox... (I wasn’t that stupid btw - I knew!)
Theirs is definitely not a happy marriage. Whatever is left of it is for show and/or business purposes.

Wearing it at home means nothing though. My ex husband always had his on at home and when we were out together, but frequently came home without it on, and had a variety of ‘reasons’ as to why it was in his pocket / bag / car glovebox... (I wasn’t that stupid btw - I knew!)
Theirs is definitely not a happy marriage. Whatever is left of it is for show and/or business purposes.

I totally agree, I just mean the media etc would jump on the fact he had no ring on publicly, causing drama if they are not ready to admit marriage problems.

It was on her Instagram story the other day she posted a picture of herself in the gym
I remember being in the gym one day this guy walked in picked up a weight walked over to the mirror, took a pic and left. 😂 either he forgot to let people know he was in the gym earlier or what I don't know

• Haha
New article in the mail today. How he can’t believe his luck with Michelle being his partner. Give it a rest! It’s like he doesn’t treat her like a real person., just cares how she physically looks.

Also more mentions of ‘mark’ ‘millionaire’ and even ‘multimillionaire’ thrown out there. Cor he is on a media blitz aint he

Reactions: 7
Selling his personal training stuff now. He is such a del boy. TV presenting, model, personal trainer aka doing exercises on his iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He gets such bad business advice. Dozens of respected athletes and bigger stars have partnered with investors to try and make fitness businesses, but really none of them have succeeded. It’s too crowded a market and to gain an audience having followers isn’t enough, you need to spend many millions on promoting it. There are many popular fitness apps owned by big brands that are totally free, “I used to be on TOWIE” isnt a unique enough selling point to drive paying traffic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.