Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark was on Loose Women yesterday, he talked about his fitness stuff and friendship with Arg. No mention of Michelle.

Originally he was supposed to be on to talk about how lockdown was going with Michelle, I just wondered why they changed the topic.
Ah that makes a little more sense sorry

probably because they realised that would be the most boring subject to talk about 😂

they both seem so plain with each other
Maybe they’re just very private people when it comes to their relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I didn’t say that. If you are in the public eye then why can’t they share petitions/information? I’ve seen hundreds of celebs and influencers do this. They posted the black square so why can’t they post more? It’s all about following the newest trends for them... the whole point in posting the black square was to stand with the black community and help raise awareness, which they have not done. I’m not expecting them to stop racism with one post but it would be nice to see people in the public eye try and do their bit to help that’s all.

If they don’t want to speak up about it (which is shocking in my opinion) then they should have not bothered posting anything at all, jumping on the bandwagon and posting a black square on your Instagram is not going to help anyone.
Because they don't give a tit
They enjoy black music.. Black trends but don't support black people but aren't racist because they have "black mates and a black dog"

This post, I don't want To offend any beautiful white People who support the cause, like my white bf you're amazing..and loved. As you KNOW BLM is NOT anti white.
People who jump On the bandwagon and pretend they care, like the wright's are something else..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="AliceFfffff, post: 1593846, member: “]
Maybe they’re just very private people when it comes to their relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Private??? If he had a big poo this morning he would be straight on to the DM offering £1000 for them to do a story on it to keep him relevant. If he ever got her pregnant that’s every issue of OK tied up for at least three years (better get a move on, OK has been losing money for five years and won’t be round much longer Wrighty!)

• Haha
I don’t understand this weird obsession the Wright family has with putting their initials on everything? A suitcase fair enough but I wouldn’t be seen dead walking about on holiday with a kaftan, bag and bleeping beach hat with my initials plastered all over it. Do they think they are going to forget their name or something, I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright become 'richest young couple on TV'

#
Looks like they have a few company’s between them. Love what mark has called his 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright become 'richest young couple on TV'

#
Looks like they have a few company’s between them. Love what mark has called his 😂😂😂
Quite amusing that they say “Mark is worth £9.1m from his TOWIE work and his Heart FM show”
Er, TOWIE pays £50 a day standard fee and his radio show is one morning a week on a station with under 50k listeners 😝

• Haha
[QUOTE="AliceFfffff, post: 1593846, member: “]
Private??? If he had a big poo this morning he would be straight on to the DM offering £1000 for them to do a story on it to keep him relevant. If he ever got her pregnant that’s every issue of OK tied up for at least three years (better get a move on, OK has been losing money for five years and won’t be round much longer Wrighty!)
[/QUOTE]

You’re right !
I suppose that’s what make their relationship even weirder for people that are in the public eye. There doesn’t seem to be ANY chemistry between them even through photos! They never seem together

maybe Mark secretly wishes he had stuck with Lauren ha

Reactions: 1
Quite amusing that they say “Mark is worth £9.1m from his TOWIE work and his Heart FM show”
Er, TOWIE pays £50 a day standard fee and his radio show is one morning a week on a station with under 50k listeners 😝

6 foot 11 billionaire Mark Wright

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Mark was really worth 9 million why did he had to borrow money for his failed property empire?

• Heart
He did an instagram story yesterday from Heart and he definitely wasn't wearing a wedding ring. Not sure if he ever wears one though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
With regards to his wedding ring, he wears it through all his workouts with a watch. The videos he posts in selfie mode reverse it so it was his right hand on display. He's obviously not taking it off. No way would he take it off to leave the house if he can wear it through a workout.

Every time a celebrity posts in selfie mode everyone asks about the ring.

Just an observation but does it annoy anyone else how Mark constantly refers to Michelle as “my wife”, like he hardly ever calls her Michelle on his lives, always “my wife”? Dunno why but it just annoys me....just call her Michelle?! Maybe it’s to remind everyone that she’s his 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Katie and Michelle are together visiting Michelle's brother and his new puppy. So pleased, Thelma and Louise are back ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.