Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not a great actress but she is a good soap actress
She was good in Corrie. I've only seen her in a couple of other things since then and she was ok. What was the story of her Corrie exit anyway? I'm sure originally they weren't going to kill her off and keep it open for her to go back

Reactions: 4
A friend of a friend who has met Michelle and says she is lovely (this was in her Corrie days). I don't think she is much of an actress , I have seen her in a few things and she seems to play the same personality .

Reactions: 10
She was good in Corrie. I've only seen her in a couple of other things since then and she was ok. What was the story of her Corrie exit anyway? I'm sure originally they weren't going to kill her off and keep it open for her to go back
Wasn’t Carlas boyfriend Tony or Peter Barlow having an
Affair with her then pushed off a balcony and killed her ?
She was ok in Corrie , a bit meh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Actress my arse, she's only got one facial expression due to the amount of botox she's had. Both of them are so plasticized they don't have to shower, their mums just polish them with Mr Sheen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole Spanish Nan thing takes me to the fair. Michelle is naturally olive toned with dark eyes and hair even in pics of her at school but her mum isnt that tanned nor her cousins and I noticed her dad was quite dark so she gets that Spanish look from him. He was high up in the police I read somewhere too, people were saying she is trashy and common but her dad is a retired policeman and her brother is a teacher so she seems quite middle class.

Reactions: 7
Let’s face it, Michelle is a trophy wife for Mark he was always going to go for someone nice looking, although I don’t know why the hell she‘s had work done I don’t think she looks half as nice now, she was on This Morning a few weeks ago and she looked like she could hardly move her face! Personality wise she does seem nice, I don’t know why she’s with him he’s a horror. Does anyone remember when they were on honeymoon in Dubai, Lauren posted a picture of herself in Dubai too, not sure if she was actually there or not but Mark had a massive rant on Twitter about her while they were still on honeymoon, if that was my husband tweeting about his ex whilst on our honeymoon I’d have gone mad!

I don't think she can act past Corrie, northerner type roles. Her accent in that Bobby Moore show was awful! Says me who can do a Manc accent of course 😂
I agree, she‘s a very average actress! She‘s terrible in Our Girl

I posted this ages ago on the celeb gossip thread but Mark is a cheat and puts Michelle down behind her back to his friends. He calls her boring and complains that she doesn’t make an effort with creepy Jess and Carol. I don’t know if Michelle is aware of the cheating but I heard this from someone close to the Wrights. His brother, Josh, is equally vile.
What’s Josh like then, I always though he was supposed to be nice. As for Jess, she’s so dull and desperate to be A list 🤣
I think she’ll be pregnant soon, she’ll be trying to beat Michelle to it and the other sister in law

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was at the same hotel as them when they where on honeymoon. Strange honeymoon with the whole Wright family in toe. His mum got really drunk one night was arguing with the whole family and had to be put to bed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Was at the same hotel as them when they where on honeymoon. Strange honeymoon with the whole Wright family in toe. His mum got really drunk one night was arguing with the whole family and had to be put to bed!
Omg yes, I remember the Wrights turning up now that’s just strange for your honeymoon!

Reactions: 16
Lydia and Lauren used to be close. I'm sure if Lauren had even a sniff of an affair she would be passive-aggressivly instagramming the hell out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god how awful but the mother is pretty rough

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m so glad someone started this thread on these two 🙌🏽.

I really can’t see why they’re together. A while back I started noticing that she would never really engage with Marks family on insta. A few likes and comments here and there, but I defo got off vibes. She creates birthday stories for her family and friends, but never Marks family (it was Carols birthday I started noticing it).

There is zero chemistry between Mark and Michelle. They’re heading for divorce, if not there already and keeping it under wraps. I doubt she would want anything to take the shine off her last episode of My Girl so I wouldn’t be surprised if they announce it in the next few months. If they’re still together by Christmas I’ll be completely surprised.

It’s actually sad, they both seem miserable together. Michelle comes across so awkward whenever she’s asked about Mark in interviews as if she doesn’t want to talk about him. She never says anything positive about him, she’s always moaning about him and on the odd occasion she gives him praise, it’s so forced. Mark by contrast seems extremely proud of Michelle and loves to talk about her. I know he’s no angel, but it’s quite sad to see it so one sided. I think Carol would be a nightmare MIL and with Mark being such a mummies boy, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was tension between Michelle and Carol as I’m in a similar situation with my partner and having a MIL that thinks her less than angelic son can do no wrong is extremely challenging. I’m sure the truth will come out eventually.

What’s the tea on Josh Wright?

Reactions: 27

I really can’t see why they’re together. A while back I started noticing that she would never really engage with Marks family on insta. A few likes and comments here and there, but I defo got off vibes. She creates birthday stories for her family and friends, but never Marks family (it was Carols birthday I started noticing it).

There is zero chemistry between Mark and Michelle. They’re heading for divorce, if not there already and keeping it under wraps. I doubt she would want anything to take the shine off her last episode of My Girl so I wouldn’t be surprised if they announce it in the next few months. If they’re still together by Christmas I’ll be completely surprised.

It’s actually sad, they both seem miserable together. Michelle comes across so awkward whenever she’s asked about Mark in interviews as if she doesn’t want to talk about him. She never says anything positive about him, she’s always moaning about him and on the odd occasion she gives him praise, it’s so forced. Mark by contrast seems extremely proud of Michelle and loves to talk about her. I know he’s no angel, but it’s quite sad to see it so one sided. I think Carol would be a nightmare MIL and with Mark being such a mummies boy, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was tension between Michelle and Carol as I’m in a similar situation with my partner and having a MIL that thinks her less than angelic son can do no wrong is extremely challenging. I’m sure the truth will come out eventually.

Totally agree, they always look so miserable in candids/ pap shots of them together, and the only thing they seem to do together is go to the gym while looking miserable as sin. Only time they look happy is on insta. They're obvs together for the 'brand' 🤮 which is probs easier if you spend half your time apart

Reactions: 8
I would think that the Wrights are pretty controlling as in laws and that is why she keeps her distance on Instagram and probably in her real life too, they may have put a strain on the marriage as well by being pushy and they probably can't understand why Michelle hasn't pushed out a grandchild for them as yet. Michelle comes over as a strong person and will stand up to them and live her life how she wants to, I bet they hate that. I dont know much about their other DinL but she is always posing and posturing half naked on instagram, she seems to model skimpy swimwear, maybe they find her easier to control.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Michelle’s cousin Katie on Instagram, god she’s so desperate to be famous and is now up the duff by one of Mark‘s mates so she’s well in with the Essex lot!

I would think that the Wrights are pretty controlling as in laws and that is why she keeps her distance on Instagram and probably in her real life too, they may have put a strain on the marriage as well by being pushy and they probably can't understand why Michelle hasn't pushed out a grandchild for them as yet. Michelle comes over as a strong person and will stand up to them and live her life how she wants to, I bet they hate that. I dont know much about their other DinL but she is always posing and posturing half naked on instagram, she seems to model skimpy swimwear, maybe they find her easier to control.
Oh god imagine having Carol as your Mother in law she would be awful. If it wasn’t for work Michelle would probably live in Manchester near her family

I’ve noticed that, she never really acknowledges his family on insta for birthdays etc. She’s probably sick of the lot of them!

Reactions: 11
Katie does seem in live in Michelle's shadow so it's interesting she is pregnant, made me wonder if Michelle was 'trying' and Katie copied as she seems to just follow her around anyway. The absence of Instagram interaction between Mark and Michelle seems too poorly done if they are trying to sell their brand. Seems more like a couple properly struggling with hating each others faces

Reactions: 13
What’s Josh like then, I always though he was supposed to be nice. As for Jess, she’s so dull and desperate to be A list 🤣
I think she’ll be pregnant soon, she’ll be trying to beat Michelle to it and the other sister in law
He’s just like Mark. Really full of himself, he plays in league one but walks around like he’s Ronaldo. He also cheats on Hollie and was brazenly flirting with other girls in Marbella last summer. Hollie is a nice girl but a doormat....the Wrights love her though because she licks their arses whereas Michelle doesn’t “make an effort“ (according to the person who knows the wrights). I remember seeing an insta story where Hollie was down on her knees scrubbing Carol’s manky feet and painting her toe nails :sick:

Speaking of Jess, who remembers her solo career? The Essex Britney

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.