Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always goes on about how she gets chow mien from the take away and adds mayo and cheese. 🤢
I mean I actually quite like her (and think she’s fit AF) but could never trust anything who eats that through choice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She always goes on about how she gets chow mien from the take away and adds mayo and cheese. 🤢
I mean I actually quite like her (and think she’s fit AF) but could never trust anything who eats that through choice.
Wow I knew there was a reason I didn't like her 😨 for crimes against chow mein

Also that is such a 'teehee I'm such a fatty I don't live on lettuce leaves I'm just like you!' statement

Though I bet Lauren is like... We have so much in common 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a friend who has worked with her on the one where she had blonde hair, was it playing the role of a wag? Bobby Charltons wife poss? She said she is ver lovely and down to earth but that doesn’t suprise me, she doesn’t come across as a diva! I met her myself years ago wheh she was in Corrie, she was with Brooke Vincent who was awful but Michelle was lovely.

Reactions: 22
Do you think shes had a nose job?
From this picture it looks like nose job and a bit of lip filler. I think everything else is just better make up, like the thicker brows for one. Hopefully she'll just stop here with the enhancements, and not get any thing else done.

Michelle-Keegan-before-and-after-1271925.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lauren has always come across as crippling insecure- doing desperate and stupid things to stay in the public eye. I think she always thought her and Mark would end up together in the end. They dated at a very formative time and it seems like she formed a lot of her personality around him.
Michelle is gorgeous but the Gibraltarian grandma is even on her Wikipedia page. Just admit you fake tan! It’s not like it a taboo subject!

• Haha
From this picture it looks like nose job and a bit of lip filler. I think everything else is just better make up, like the thicker brows for one. Hopefully she'll just stop here with the enhancements, and not get any thing else done.

View attachment 117416
She's had LOADS of bleeping work done!

Nose job, a LOT of lip filler (not a bit) tattooed brows, veneers, fillers, Botox and I suspect some shaving on her chin and jawline.

Reactions: 39
She's had LOADS of bleeping work done!

Nose job, a LOT of lip filler (not a bit) tattooed brows, veneers, fillers, Botox and I suspect some shaving on her chin and jawline.
I did wonder about the jawline, but her collar bones are more pronounced and her neck is thinner so I figured she just "lost puppy fat," Though I don't keep up with plastic surgery trends and who knows what you can get done these days haha!

Reactions: 10
I did wonder about the jawline, but her collar bones are more pronounced and her neck is thinner so I figured she just "lost puppy fat," Though I don't keep up with plastic surgery trends and who knows what you can get done these days haha!
You can get fillers in your jawline as well so maybe shes had that done

Reactions: 6
They have such an odd marriage - I agree that they’re not well suited, even down to wanting to live in different places apparently (Manchester Vs Essex). But also they’ve probably spent more time living apart than they have together, with Mark working in LA and Michelle in South Africa. I know lots of couples work apart, but they were separated almost straight after getting married (or even before? Can’t remember!) so it’s not much of a basis to start from.

I posted this ages ago on the celeb gossip thread but Mark is a cheat and puts Michelle down behind her back to his friends. He calls her boring and complains that she doesn’t make an effort with creepy Jess and Carol. I don’t know if Michelle is aware of the cheating but I heard this from someone close to the Wrights. His brother, Josh, is equally vile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I remember this really old episode of Towie where Jess Wright was having dinner with her mum and dad and discussing Ricky cheating or something. Her father, instead of standing up for his daughter, instead said that Ricky should have just denied it or should have lie not exactly a good role model.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm just catching up on my TV backlog and one of them is the new series of I'll Get This (BBC2). He's on the first episode and he's making it a really tense uncomfortable watch so far and I'm only on the first question!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw the comments on daily mail about mark cheating with Lydia cousin but I have no idea who the cousin is! Iv always thought mark was punching with Michelle, she’s so gorgeous! I do think she’s had a shed load of work though and never even admits it. Says she never goes the gym but gets papped there, says she’s naturally olive skinned from her Spanish nan but gets papped coming out of Salford’s tanning shop! 🤣🤣and I’m sure she had a boob job but looking at recent photos I think she’s had them removed; the difference is really apparent now.
the work she’s had done on her face is very well done though and I think she’s got it just right, but can’t help but think Mark influences these girls to get work done. I would love to know if there is truth to the rumours about him cheating.

Reactions: 23
I think Michelle is more than capable of standing up to Mark and is not as clingy as Lauren appeared to be, I think she also avoids his family unless there is some family event like a wedding, she doesn't want to be swallowed up whole by them.

I remember this really old episode of Towie where Jess Wright was having dinner with her mum and dad and discussing Ricky cheating or something. Her father, instead of standing up for his daughter, instead said that Ricky should have just denied it or should have lie not exactly a good role model.
Not surprising as Jess and Mark's dad was rumoured to be involved with gangsters and ran a very dodgy 2nd hand car business for years, he vigourosly denied it but I reckon there was some truth in it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her eyebrows totally ruin and detract from reality when you watch our girl imo, even in war torn scenes she has to insist on those perfectly defined brows popping even if the rest of her make up is toned right down those damned immaculate brows never budge or smudge it's so distracting .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think she can act past Corrie, northerner type roles. Her accent in that Bobby Moore show was awful! Says me who can do a Manc accent of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think she can act past Corrie, northerner type roles. Her accent in that Bobby Moore show was awful! Says me who can do a Manc accent of course 😂
She is not a great actress but she is a good soap actress

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.