Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw an advert for some BBC pile of rubbish with her in, 10 pound poms it might be called. She's now made herself too "beautiful" aka worked on to look believable in the role. She's very slender, very line free and has very white teeth which looks odd in comparison with the other actress who has light character lines, normal colour teeth, and whom can move her face.
Ten Pounds of Botox

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not to derail the chat about Michelle’s ever changing face, but the gossip we heard today was that Mark is ‘furious’ that he was turned down for the I’m a Celeb all stars show that’s currently on ITV 😂

I didn’t even realise he’d been on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2162593
---

To be fair on everyone. They have been married 8year so people are going to ask. & plenty of actresses have had a baby & a career. I dont get why she let's it get to her so much she should just laugh it off
It's actually Mark himself who says they are starting a family. He did it when he returned from that LA job back to the UK he said they are settling and starting a family.
Then he said it when he left The Games show. He has said it a few more times so she needs him on the same page.
At least he is a busy uncle.

She shouldn't announce it gets to her.
Or get bothered or flustered by it.
Mind you it means 'getting jiggy' with Mark.
So maybe that the issue 😉

Kids mean settling down for the first few years.
Perhaps settling in Essex with The Wright's is dawning on her 😳

Reactions: 11
It's actually Mark himself who says they are starting a family. He did it when he returned from that LA job back to the UK he said they are settling and starting a family.
Then he said it when he left The Games show. He has said it a few more times so she needs him on the same page.
At least he is a busy uncle.

She shouldn't announce it gets to her.
Or get bothered or flustered by it.
Mind you it means 'getting jiggy' with Mark.
So maybe that the issue 😉

Kids mean settling down for the first few years.
Perhaps settling in Essex with The Wright's is dawning on her 😳
Yes everytime mark gets fired from his shows he uses the starting a family as an excuse to tell people hes left the show. & I do actually think she does love the wright life or she wouldn't of changed herself.

Reactions: 15
Not to derail the chat about Michelle’s ever changing face, but the gossip we heard today was that Mark is ‘furious’ that he was turned down for the I’m a Celeb all stars show that’s currently on ITV 😂

I didn't see the one he was one

Reactions: 3
Laugh it off? Nobody knows the struggles people go through and it's got jack bleeping tit to do with anyone but them.
But when Mark's always talking about wanting a family people are going to ask. If they where struggling mark wouldn't talk about it. Like someones said before on the thread they dont seem to be on the same page with wanting kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just saw the ad for Ten Pound Poms, she sticks out like a sore thumb because of her frozen face 💉

Reactions: 9
But when Mark's always talking about wanting a family people are going to ask. If they where struggling mark wouldn't talk about it. Like someones said before on the thread they dont seem to be on the same page with wanting kids
It wouldn't surprise me if he did this to try and pressure her into it - Jess and his parents do the same and it boils my blood because they could easily be having trouble or just not want any.

I think if she doesn't want kids she needs to tell him and let him go. This is something that he clearly wants and it's unfair on him.

Reactions: 5
You can definitely see a massive difference to her whole face shape. Pressures of being married to someone like Mark maybe?
She looks so good in the first pic. She'd already started on the tweakments, and prob had had her first nose job by then, but she just looked like an enhanced version of herself. In the second pic she looks like every other Kardashian wannabe insta 'model'.

Reactions: 7
Just saw the ad for Ten Pound Poms, she sticks out like a sore thumb because of her frozen face 💉
I've not seen it as I've not watched TV in weeks. Is it on soon?
I will be watching though. I love Warren Brown he is very watchable. Is that Michelle's characters love interest?

Reactions: 2

He came second (for a change 🤭) if I remember right to Dougie from McFly. He actually came across really well on it. I think he was being extra nice as he was trying to shake off the Towie persona.

Reactions: 15
He came second (for a change 🤭) if I remember right to Dougie from McFly. He actually came across really well on it. I think he was being extra nice as he was trying to shake off the Towie persona.
But let's not forget he was mean to Lauren post Towie too.

I never knew he went on The Jungle either.

Im not surpised he is gutted. He needs to be on a mainstream show to get his career back on track.
Maybe can take a punt at Scofields role!

Reactions: 5
Je ha
But let's not forget he was mean to Lauren post Towie too.

I never knew he went on The Jungle either.

Im not surpised he is gutted. He needs to be on a mainstream show to get his career back on track.
Maybe can take a punt at Scofields role!
Sent really got any talent.

Reactions: 1
Just watched ten pound pom. I can’t believe her frozen face 💉💉how does she get acting jobs with a face full of filler and Botox and threads and god knows what else? She cannot act. She just mumbles and acts angry/hard done by.

Reactions: 17
I just finished watching TPP. Despite Michelle being in it, it was alright. I love Warren Brown. Though yes, her face / features seem out of place. And acting wise, her role is pretty much Tina McIntyre down under!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.