Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would be massively inappropriate for him to reach out to Lauren to be honest, I think you would congratulate your ex if you’ve all moved on, and you are on good terms with each other.
Neither of those things are applicable in this case.
I agree. Hopefully she’ll be in a happy little family bubble so she doesn’t need that giraffe tongued oaf killing her buzz.

If he was to reach out to her, it would of course be via social media #niceguymark

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I admit even I changed my opinion watching his reporting he did get good eventually. He even did another reality show as a presenter.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry but I thought he was quite literally the worst presenter ever. My dog could do better than Mark, plus he has a smaller tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From what I remember Marks team contacted Lauren and told her not to mention or discuss him in any interviews so I don’t think he would be contacting her to offer his congratulations. I remember thinking at the time what a tube, it was obviously going to come up in her interviews with magazines etc as it’s basically how they became “famous”. He seems to have forgotten all that now he’s with Michelle

Reactions: 5
Carol’s latest Instagram post seems very insensitive considering what Sadie and Elliott are going through.

Reactions: 6
No one can ‘make’ anyone terminate a pregnancy.
Have you not heard of coercive control 🙄

I agree that Mark is an absolute horrible pig of a man, chauvinistic, misogynist, shallow, egotistical and extremely irritating. Brash, boorish e.t.c

But I don’t think we can call infertility karma as that is extremely triggering for many people who struggle to get or maintain pregnancies. There’s a whole community of women who blame child loss on their karma for terminating a previous pregnancy.

Mark has impregnated so if there is an issue it may lie with Michelle and his karma is not hers.
Steroid abuse can impact on male fertility……. Just saying …….

Just seen I didn’t realise, someone has called her out on it though View attachment 676754
Yet not one of her four FABULOUS children have made her a grandma….. is Carol a bit “jel”

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Carol’s latest Instagram post seems very insensitive considering what Sadie and Elliott are going through.
She has never come over as having empathy it's all about her and her family and holidays and how much money she can make from selling crap.

Reactions: 11
Lauren is a bleeping idiot and not particularly a nice person. She was a vile bully on Towie too.
Let’s not rewrite history.

Her baby etc is totally separate to MW’s marriage. I’m betting there is zero jealousy on M & M’s part. And Charles Drury is hardly a catch 😬

Reactions: 17
No one can ‘make’ anyone terminate a pregnancy.
No but when your threatened with the relationship ending and him having nothing more to do with you and you have no money or family it can have a pretty massive effect, fairly obvious.

Lauren is a bleeping idiot and not particularly a nice person. She was a vile bully on Towie too.
Let’s not rewrite history.

Her baby etc is totally separate to MW’s marriage. I’m betting there is zero jealousy on M & M’s part. And Charles Drury is hardly a catch 😬
Was she duck a bully, what were you watching?? You clearly missed the point of the instagram silence. Trust me Mark cares, he cares ALOT.
From what I remember Marks team contacted Lauren and told her not to mention or discuss him in any interviews so I don’t think he would be contacting her to offer his congratulations. I remember thinking at the time what a tube, it was obviously going to come up in her interviews with magazines etc as it’s basically how they became “famous”. He seems to have forgotten all that now he’s with Michelle
Yip, with the girl for 10 years, she had no family and looked at his as her family. Treated her terrible. The family only ever blamed Lauren for staying with him. Never ONCE took Mark aside and went mental at how he treated her, their f*cked up mantra was Lauren shouldn't come back! He literally got away with coercion and bullying, but they blamed a girl who was in love instead. Still what do you expect, Mark snr told Jess' boyfriend to not get caught when he cheats! Horrible people.

I would imagine Mark and Michelle hate the fact that the world knows Lauren and Mark had a termination. To me, that should have remained private
Why if the person having it wants to discuss it? She went through it herself, not them. The world doesn't actually revolve round them, hard as it is to believe 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No but when your threatened with the relationship ending and him having nothing more to do with you and you have no money or family it can have a pretty massive effect, fairly obvious.

Was she duck a bully, what were you watching?? You clearly missed the point of the instagram silence. Trust me Mark cares, he cares ALOT.

Yip, with the girl for 10 years, she had no family and looked at his as her family. Treated her terrible. The family only ever blamed Lauren for staying with him. Never ONCE took Mark aside and went mental at how he treated her, their f*cked up mantra was Lauren shouldn't come back! He literally got away with coercion and bullying, but they blamed a girl who was in love instead. Still what do you expect, Mark snr told Jess' boyfriend to not get caught when he cheats! Horrible people.

Why if the person having it wants to discuss it? She went through it herself, not them. The world doesn't actually revolve round them, hard as it is to believe 🤣
You sound a little over-invested 😬

She bullied Lucy Meck for a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I wouldn’t say she bullied Luck Meck, to be fair she was shagging her boyfriend of 10 years 😂

Very insensitive, she’s a knobhead like her kids. The world clearly only revolves around them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had kids at 36 Im 39 now with 2 little ones.

I hope Mark was man enough to reach out to his ex as they a lot of history. Its just the right thing to do. Maybe he paid a visit to her these few days...
(yeah Im doubting it too🙄 but Id love to see him mature a bit)..
Bury the hatchet.
He must know its hard for her as she doesnt paticualary have a relationship with her parents.. she was vocal about that.Thats tough...😔

I think if he Marks wasnt so publically negative about her in interviews he could have salvaged the damage to his reputation in the UK.
sadly when Mark begins a new job it never quite takes off because people dont forget how he treated his ex. Comments everywhere and its q poor association.
Esp since the ME TOO movement.

I was in The States during his time when he was on a career high there and he was quite a face there in showbiz circles.
I admit even I changed my opinion watching his reporting he did get good eventually. He even did another reality show as a presenter.

then I came home and saw Piers and other slating him and remembered why.
He does work so hard but cant shake off Towies Mark Wright 😒

But tbh he should head back out to The US and build on the career he made... neither has much going on here now. So maybe Michelle should give it a go with castings Id have thought she'd love a bit of Hollywood.
She looks so Hollywood..👌
I don’t see why Mark would contact Lauren, they split up 10 years ago and obviously not on good terms. I wouldn’t reach out to my ex if they had a baby, unless we had a child together then that’s different because you’d already be in contact or unless you were still friendly

Really insensitive, just shows the level of narcissism there.
Such a vile family, honestly they make me sick

Reactions: 6
Its a thread about them? 🤣

Lucy kept screwing her boyfriend but then she did it to Lauren Pope too, plus she never "bullied" her, she didnt like her. If we look at the way people have went on to behave, Lucy has fallen out with loads of folk. Recently Danielle, both become mums and she is at her. Nah dont agree.

Reactions: 4
Hilariously, Lauren called Lucy Meck 'ugly'. Lucy is many things but she is not ugly. I do feel sorry for Lauren because she is so thick it must be difficult getting through life with so little intelligence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hilariously, Lauren called Lucy Meck 'ugly'. Lucy is many things but she is not ugly. I do feel sorry for Lauren because she is so thick it must be difficult getting through life with so little intelligence.
...and so ugly that she photoshops her face to such a degree as to be unrecognisable. Michelle may have had some tweaks but she doesn't look or sound like an unhinged illiterate alien oh and she actually works...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Are you Lauren by any chance? It’s just the complete lack of accountability and ability to own her behaviour is reminiscent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you remember when Lauren slagged off working mums who put their children in nursery for not being ‘proper mums’ and how they should ‘bring up their own children’.
She’s such a lovely girl.
Obviously she’ll be a far better example, selling peroxide diet drinks and her photoshopped arse on onlyfans for money instead.

Reactions: 16
I don’t see why Mark would contact Lauren, they split up 10 years ago and obviously not on good terms. I wouldn’t reach out to my ex if they had a baby, unless we had a child together then that’s different because you’d already be in contact or unless you were still friendly

Such a vile family, honestly they make me sick
I undersrand people may not call exs but he was verbally abusive and having been there myself as a victim of abuse it is the right thing to do.
He was just consistantly abusive. Its nasty and immature.
Its not the same as 2 people who dont get on.
Its not about friendship. Paticularly as his reputation is ruined by that narcissitic behaviour.

I dont know much about Lucy at all in Towie I know Mark did the rounds with the Towie girls like Sam and Billie (?)

Shame I like Mark at times and think he can really do well for himswlf if he shakes off that public grudge.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.