Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the guys is a dog walking pal, the other is a woman I used to go to school with. I was very blasé about it in ‘oh isn’t he married to Michelle Heaton from Liberty X’ neither realised, or let on they knew but said he was a dick (no specific stories I’m afraid!).

Reactions: 2
I know nothing about the dude, but I do know some men LOVE to have a co-dependent partner.
A partner who is weak, addicted or a mess so they can lord it over them as the “good” one the “rescuer” the hero or saint. They do not want their partner to be stronger or independent as they will lose their power.

Not saying this is the case here though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe she should get together with Louise Thompson and get some tips on how to keep monetising her various afflictions?

Reactions: 3
Maybe she should get together with Louise Thompson and get some tips on how to keep monetising her various afflictions?
Jesus, they’re never ending. Maybe they should do some sort of UK tour of community halls.

And prior to what I was told, I always thought Hugh was a creep. Didn’t she do a show once (maybe that weird Living with Lucy thing) and he came across really controlling.

Reactions: 1
It's all very offputting isn't it when a celebrity tells the same tragic story again and again. Once or no times would be enough. It feels like monetising and hard to have sympathy when someone keeps going on about it. Can nothing be private?

Reactions: 6
It's all very offputting isn't it when a celebrity tells the same tragic story again and again. Once or no times would be enough. It feels like monetising and hard to have sympathy when someone keeps going on about it. Can nothing be private?
Private??? Why on earth should stuff like this be kept private when everyone wants to know all the lurid details and there's money to be made out of media deals etc?

Reactions: 1
I’d have been surprised if she passed the psychological tests to even be on it. One session of being yelled at and she’d crumple like a crisp packet on a stove.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She reminds me of Davina McCall who replaced one addiction for another, exercising.Then they never stop going on about it.

Reactions: 12
The addiction to "fame" remains firmly entrenched whereas other phases come and go according to circumstances/boredom levels and need for "followers" to remain relevant as a "celebrity".

Reactions: 2
I know nothing about the dude, but I do know some men LOVE to have a co-dependent partner.
A partner who is weak, addicted or a mess so they can lord it over them as the “good” one the “rescuer” the hero or saint. They do not want their partner to be stronger or independent as they will lose their power.

Not saying this is the case here though.
Correct!! My ex husband was exactly this - loved that I was weak mentally and emotionally, I was in a dark place when we met and he became my all. 6 years in I decided I was fed up of self loathing and joined a slimming club and the gym. I lost weight and gained confidence, which he should have celebrated. Only he didn’t like no longer being “in control” and started an affair.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kerry Katona is the queen of this !!! Still peddling the same story 20 / 30 years later about her teenage years

Reactions: 3