Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me how she has a seemingly lovely, kind husband and so many of us on here can’t find a nice bloke for love nor money 🤣
He seems like a good guy so I'm surprised he's still there. Maybe he loves her, maybe he's scared of what will happen if he leaves.

Reactions: 2
She looks like someone who has abused her body with alcohol, drugs and too much sun
She could put herself up for a role in Benidorm.

She could be the mum who take her kids on holiday and chucks them in a kids club and ignores them so they get burnt whilst she gets a nice tan 🌞 and some time at the gym and lots of selfie 🤳 😉

I can see that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw a video of her today talking about her alcohol addiction. Nearly didn’t recognise her. She looks really old and haggard.

Reactions: 5
She could put herself up for a role in Benidorm.

She could be the mum who take her kids on holiday and chucks them in a kids club and ignores them so they get burnt whilst she gets a nice tan 🌞 and some time at the gym and lots of selfie 🤳 😉

I can see that
Marge's sister

• Haha
Saw a video of her today talking about her alcohol addiction. Nearly didn’t recognise her. She looks really old and haggard.
Is it this video?

She looks dead behind the eyes. She’s so skinny too. Her husband must be a saint (or have some demons of his own) to have gone through all that and still stick around

Reactions: 10
Is it this video?

She looks dead behind the eyes. She’s so skinny too. Her husband must be a saint (or have some demons of his own) to have gone through all that and still stick around
What's the hell is she on?! Crack or something?😲 also the frozen Botox face. It looks like she literally can't move it at all. Add to that the malnutrition, she literally sounds and looks like she's about to cark it at any point in that vid.

Reactions: 3
Munchausens syndrome?

Or just a total attention seeker trying to make money out of everything that goes badly in her life?

Reactions: 10
I would've thought being alone with addiction is generally because your behaviour is acceptable around children so you hide away somewhere in the house so they don't view the alcohol and drug use going on. Perhaps you feel shame.so internalise. Maybe that loneliness is a positive.

I know addicts too. The ones I know are narcissistic personality types. So they don't think they do wrong. Michelle genuinely looks sorry but the me, me, me she needs to consider the them. The husband and children.

What it feels like for them to see mum or wife, gf, pick boozing over them and how she must've left them without her or a different her.
Him juggling life alone as a single parent. Feeling unloved. She must've left mess they had to clearly up. He must've felt ashamed, annoyed at her.

Her story is as much them. Ultimately aren't they heroes? Didn't they save her? 🤔

I wonder if Hugh doesnt divorce due to religion! Is he wn Irish catholic? Poor kids be much better off with a new step mum and a stable set up and her in a unit/ homeless hostel etc. reslly unfair and dysfunctional forcing this tit on the kids

• Haha
I wonder if Hugh doesnt divorce due to religion! Is he wn Irish catholic? Poor kids be much better off with a new step mum and a stable set up and her in a unit/ homeless hostel etc. reslly unfair and dysfunctional forcing this tit on the kids
It’s still difficult to get divorced in Ireland but not here. Unless his family are staunch Catholics, I’d say he is just a nice guy who clearly loves her to stand by her.
The children will probably need therapy when they’re older unless having a good enough parent in him has been enough to compensate for having a mother who seems more concerned about herself than them.

It’s still difficult to get divorced in Ireland but not here. Unless his family are staunch Catholics, I’d say he is just a nice guy who clearly loves her to stand by her.
The children will probably need therapy when they’re older unless having a good enough parent in him has been enough to compensate for having a mother who seems more concerned about herself than them.
It's not remotely difficult to get divorced in Ireland.

Reactions: 8
I know two people who worked for him at My PT Hub (they had no idea he was any relation to Michelle, or even who Michelle was) but I saw via LinkedIn. He was CIO there and….not a nice guy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4