Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was stuck on the only fools and horses lyrics question, but it's obvious now if you think about it box sets weren't really a thing in 1981, and few people owned vhs it was still new

Reactions: 3
I was stuck on the only fools and horses lyrics question, but it's obvious now if you think about it box sets weren't really a thing in 1981, and few people owned vhs it was still new
I instantly knew it was The Two Ronnies boxset, I know the lyrics to the closing theme quite well

——————

The episode of Blankety Blank after The Wheel was also a change to the advertised episode. How very strange

I instantly knew it was The Two Ronnies boxset, I know the lyrics to the closing theme quite well

——————

The episode of Blankety Blank after The Wheel was also a change to advertised episode. How very strange
You’d think an expert in the show would know the lyrics very well too lol

• Haha
That was the conclusion my OH came to!
I knew the SA penguins one.

Question: is Jamie Laing irritating or entertaining? I can't make up my mind.

Reactions: 6
That was the conclusion my OH came to!
I knew the SA penguins one.

Question: is Jamie Laing irritating or entertaining? I can't make up my mind.
I've come to the conclusion it depends what show he's on. I've seen him stuff and found him really funny. Tonight, I just found him hugely irritating.

So happy for the winner. She will be able to do so much good with the cash. It would very interesting to see what she's been up to since the show was filmed.

What a shame the second half of the ten episode series has been canned for now to fit in Survivor.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So happy for the winner. She will be able to do so much good with the cash. It would very interesting to see what she's been up to since the show was filmed.

What a shame the second half of the ten episode series has been canned for now to fit in Survivor.
I hate it when they do that.

Reactions: 4
What the heck are these questions it's turned into some maths lesson that noone understands 🤨

I didn't follow a word Rachel said 🙈

Reactions: 1