Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael calling her "Rach" is getting on my nerves. It's too familiar given she's chosen her name badge as Rachael not Rach. A small quibble I know 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's such a fix. They get several drum questions wrong then like magic they land on the expert. 🤣
---
Shut up Jonathan. Like Frankie said, no one likes a show off.

Reactions: 1
Can't stand Big Narstie, especially on shows like this. His act dumb for laughs routine isn't fair when contestants money and changing lives is at stake
---
Harry Judd's still got it.
Oh yes! 🔥

Reactions: 9
Can't stand Big Narstie, especially on shows like this. His act dumb for laughs routine isn't fair when contestants money and changing lives is at stake

I can't stand him either. I'd have had him blocked every time if I was playing.

Reactions: 7
I did not like the contestant Keith.

Frankie Bridge was annoying, as was Big Narstie.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Big Narstie - producers love him? Why? He seems like a selfish thicko to me. He left Celeb Bake Off mid stream and that was for charity.

Reactions: 9
Big Narstie - producers love him? Why? He seems like a selfish thicko to me. He left Celeb Bake Off mid stream and that was for charity.
No idea. He's not funny. He just lazy and selfish. When he left Bake Off that really did it for me with him.

Reactions: 6
Big Narstie messed up the moneyspinner by giving a ridiculous answer to the US presidents question and he messed up the moneyspinner the last time he was on as well

Thank god he didn’t come last in the celebrity rankings which meant he wasn’t involved in the jackpot question. I know Frankie, who did come last, and the contestant didn’t get the question right but it meant we didn’t have to see Big Narstie’s involvement again

Big Narstie messed up the moneyspinner by giving a ridiculous answer to the US presidents question and he messed up the moneyspinner the last time he was on as well

Thank god he didn’t come last in the celebrity rankings which meant he wasn’t involved in the jackpot question. I know Frankie, who did come last, and the contestant didn’t get the question right but it meant we didn’t have to see Big Narstie’s involvement again

And I knew he would. I said to my hubby at the start he'd that mess up.

I was on a roll last night. Apart from the Snap, Crackle & Pop question ( I went Tony The Tiger) I got every question right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jonathan Ross is such an annoying twit but he is clever. I saw him on The Chase and he was really good.
Your heart would sink if you went on The Wheel and saw Big Narstie or Frankie Bridge. Or so many celebs tbh.