Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to hurt was excellent tbf, but he came across as an arrogant dick.

He was on parenting hell a little whole ago. I thought he came across like a right prick

I actually thought he was quite funny. He's very dry and maybe that didn't come across well. His work as part of the Amateur Transplants is brilliant. The London Underground song is 😘

Reactions: 2
Harbi looks like he could be lolly adefopes twin I can't get over it!
He seems lovely glad for him

I'm getting very annoyed that the same people keep coming up for the big game. I think that's the 3rd week in a row it's happened.

Reactions: 4
Hope Bob doesn't win.
He seems humourless and bigheaded.
And to spend all the money on one child's wedding when he has three children.

Reactions: 4
Wilfred was one of them 🥴
---
I’m fuming the guy from tiktok is on here (Joel). They should have forced him to disclose that he makes hundreds on tiktok…
Oh wow is that right? He only said he worked in an office. Is his fiancé really disabled?
I was hoping he'd win but glad he didn't now.
Surprised he didn't know that question about apps then.

Reactions: 3
Wilfred was one of them 🥴
---
I’m fuming the guy from tiktok is on here (Joel). They should have forced him to disclose that he makes hundreds on tiktok…
What does he do on tiktok???

Is it just me or do the contestants all seem to have a sob story these days???

Reactions: 8
I HATE the sob stories, spoils the show. It’s not the 80s
It makes watching programmes with my OH almost unbearable 😂 I can sort of zone out waffle and sob stories but it enrages him - cue much shouting 'I'm sorry but I don't give a flying duck about your Auntie's bad back'.
Never used to be so bad if you watch old quizzes. People were a lot more private.