Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’ve never watched this show before I’ve just put it on and haven’t a bloody clue what’s going on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sat through part of last series and decided it was sh*t. This year we have that rubbish with Gary Linwhatshisface and another with Ian Wrong. I was mortified to walk in and see other half putting the wheel on series link tonight. He is moving out. I'll tell him tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joey Essex for a politics question. Just what you want. 🤣
I honestly don't think Joey Essex is as thick as he lets on. I think the "handsome but dumb" is part of his schtick and he seems to be making a mint off of it.

Like my granny would always tell me - it takes a wise man to play the fool.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't think Joey Essex is as thick as he lets on. I think the "handsome but dumb" is part of his schtick and he seems to be making a mint off of it.

Like my granny would always tell me - it takes a wise man to play the fool.
He definitely isn't as dumb as he acts. He knows exactly what he's doing. Except when it comes to cosmetic treatments, his face doesn't look as good as it used to.

Joey Essex is my major guilty pleasure, I really love him, have such a soft spot for him. Because he seems genuinely nice and sweet.

Reactions: 6
He definitely isn't as dumb as he acts. He knows exactly what he's doing. Except when it comes to cosmetic treatments, his face doesn't look as good as it used to.

Joey Essex is my major guilty pleasure, I really love him, have such a soft spot for him. Because he seems genuinely nice and sweet.
Yeah he was a good looking lad, no idea why he had all those treatments.

Reactions: 2
At first now knowing Tom cruise films seems crazy....but im the same with music. I barely listen to music these days. More a visual media person

Don't see the attractiveness of Joey else's before or now tbh but to each their own 😀

Reactions: 2
Nope! Never seen it, I’m not a film person at all 😂
But you must have heard of it. You don’t need to have seen it to know he was in it

I’m not much of a Tom Cruise fan but if when the Wheel came to me and if Top Gun, Mission Impossible and Jerry Maguire had already been said before it was my turn, to think on the spot and say something in 5 seconds I would struggle. But thinking about it now I could probably name another 5 if I had plenty of time to think

But you must have heard of it. You don’t need to have seen it to know he was in it

I’m not much of a Tom Cruise fan but if when the Wheel came to me and if Top Gun, Mission Impossible and Jerry Maguire had already been said before it was my turn, to think on the spot and say something in 5 seconds I would struggle. But thinking about it now I could probably name another 5 if I had plenty of time to think
Yeah I’ve heard of the film but I had no idea he was in it

I’m just catching up on tonight’s, I hope Victor wins he’s so cute 🥰

Reactions: 1
I don’t know who Kerry is, but she’s so irritating

Ps, I am just so in love with Jordan North ❤

Reactions: 3