Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abominatrix

VIP Member
They asked potential jurors if they were fans and many either said they weren't or they could be impartial which clearly wasn't true. It happens more than people realise.
Another reason celebrity worship she be scorned by society. People are way too willing to protect the stars they love out of some warped and misplaced loyalties. It happens at all levels of criminal investigation, prosection, and even in family services departments. The wrong fan gets hold of a case and purposefully lets a monster off as easily as they can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

shellie

VIP Member
Hmm the movie is being slated but die-hard MJ fans will love it.

I do find it curious that no mention is made of the allegations it seems. But it’s a film for fans.

I will not watch it, I know of his irregular and abusive childhood. I know he was a very talented star. I saw him in concert and he was more than amazing.

I do believe he was a paedophile. A paedophile who did a lot of good, but a paedophile nevertheless.
Seemingly they did shoot stuff and the original ending was just after he was arrested. Part of the deal when he paid off Jordy was he or his likeness couldn't be used in anything on screen but the idiot lawyers didn't look into it before filming so it had to be scrapped and scenes reshot.

 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Abominatrix

VIP Member
What does the fact the the film was successful prove? That the Jackson estate have very good PR and lawyers, and have been able to bury the bad publicity?
Yeah, I don't get that part either. I do want to see the film myself, and I fully believe Jackson was a very powerful pedophile with a fondness for boys.

It's not like he's gonna be getting a cut, and his estate can continue to pay damages for the evils he perpetrated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

shellie

VIP Member
No videos it seems, just lots of pictures.
There were videos..naturist videos which were often used to get around things back in the day. Someone who worked with him said he was asked to remove stuff including catalogues of videos he requested and it was always ones with naked children in them.

As for the pictures, during the trial, quite a few news stations reporting about it, got hold of the some of the books taken from his house including the one they claim is 'art'. I watched a few clips back then and they are still online now if you look around. If anyone else had books of pictures with young lads naked and their legs spread....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

White rose

Well-known member
A lot of interesting reading with many pictures
.. and all the others are there on this site.
As a mother of three boys, I would never let this man near them after only seeing these pictures.
Where in this article did Johnathan say Michael molested him? No where.. yet its repeated plenty times that people think Michael molested him, the boy is saying it didn’t happen and others are telling him it did happen. These people are not happy unless you agree to their thoughts. It’s the same with Macauley he has said numerous times nothing happened but hes also a liar because he won’t bow down and say “ ok he abused me “

Michael was found innocent on 10 charges. What more do people want?.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Soncna

Active member
A lot of interesting reading with many pictures
.. and all the others are there on this site.
As a mother of three boys, I would never let this man near them after only seeing these pictures.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
He also wasnt alone with them, from other interviews the siblings or other kids that were round would stay in his room at the same time. Again something the media ignore.
With no other adults in his very large room / rooms.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Web30

VIP Member
I'm not really sure what to believe. Apparently Macaulay Culkin & Corey Feldman have both defended Michael Jackson again. I think they've always said their relationship with him was innocent. I feel like if it was otherwise they would've said - especially once he died. Corey has been going on about making his own documentary on paedos in Hollywood for years (he even set up a fundraiser at some point) but nothing has come of it.
I read Corys tweets. Apparently he has a phone convo of him at 13 and michael at 30 thats shows how innocent their friendship was. Also Bret barnes has always said nothing happend.

I find it hard to belive only 5 people have ever come foward with claims when thier were hundreds of kids he was friends with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Hmm the movie is being slated but die-hard MJ fans will love it.

I do find it curious that no mention is made of the allegations it seems. But it’s a film for fans.

I will not watch it, I know of his irregular and abusive childhood. I know he was a very talented star. I saw him in concert and he was more than amazing.

I do believe he was a paedophile. A paedophile who did a lot of good, but a paedophile nevertheless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

shellie

VIP Member
I suppose people will look at further information, that comes to light as the years pass. I didn’t pay much attention to the MJ accusations back in the day - thought it likely that he was an oddball, but probably harmless. I felt it likely that he could have had false accusations made against him.
On gathering more information recently (including the recent BBC documentary), I feel that it is very likely that he was guilty.
Still an oddball, and likely that some of the accusations against may have been false - but I do now believe some of the accusations and feel that he did abuse children.
Some of the children (who are now adults) will defend him, as I feel that MJ was manipulative and clever enough, not to abuse all of the children that he “slept with”.

We know that guilty people leave courtrooms every day, with a “not guilty” verdict. There is also the possibility that he may well have been both guilty and innocent of the various accusations made against him.

There are plenty of abusers who got away with it plain sight - Saville being the obvious example.
I've said it earlier in the thread but a few of the jurors were asked and they said the same thing...there wasn't enough to prove to them he was 100% guilty but they didn't think he was innocent either. Then there was also the fact that at least one juror should never have been there to begin with as she lied and claimed not to be a fan/could be partial, then years later in a show about celeb cases and jurors being asked with what they now know, would they still say the same thing, admitted she was always gonna find him not guilty.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Abominatrix

VIP Member
I’ve always hated the “he didn’t have a childhood” excuse. Two things can be true, he had a shit childhood but still ended up a päedo. The childhood abuse can explain his adult behaviour but it doesn’t excuse it. Adult MJ had an adult mind, he wasn’t trapped as a psychological child. He knew how to manipulate, lie and take advantage of his fame to get parents to part with their children. Didn’t he even have alarms that would let him know if people were approaching his room? Yes, he was damaged and it’s known that abused people often end up as abusers themselves, but that’s still a choice they make.
My heart aches for the child MJ once was, and same with all the Jackson children, who didn't really have a healthy childhoods at all. But as you say, that's no excuse for any of this. He then went and took the childhoods and innocence of others, as many abused people do.

Bless the ones with empathy and inner strength, who would rather choke on glass than visit that kind of evil upon a child, because they know exactly what it means to survive that nightmare.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Really enjoy reading everyone’s opinions on MJ. I always thought he was guilty because I naively thought why would you pay someone out when you’re innocent. I keep seeing things popping up on my Instagram feed of people saying that MJ died because of the whole Epstein thing (again something I’m not fully clued up on!) why are these theorists saying that all the celebs that died early or took their own life was because they knew about Epstein 🤷🏻‍♀️
If it isn't Epstein, then it's Israel, reptilian overlords, aliens, or we are in the Matrix.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Dexy

VIP Member
Really enjoy reading everyone’s opinions on MJ. I always thought he was guilty because I naively thought why would you pay someone out when you’re innocent. I keep seeing things popping up on my Instagram feed of people saying that MJ died because of the whole Epstein thing (again something I’m not fully clued up on!) why are these theorists saying that all the celebs that died early or took their own life was because they knew about Epstein 🤷🏻‍♀️
Evan Chandler ( the boy’s father ) demanded $20 million before going to police. Secret recordings reveal him saying “ if I go through with this, I win big. “ You can find this phone call online.
The insurance company settled the civil case, not Michael Jackson. Civil cases can proceed before criminal cases. Michael Jackson wanted to wait but was advised that settling prevented testimony being used against him in a criminal trial that never happened - because the DA had no case.
The civil case going first infringed on his human rights to a fair trial. Once they got the payout the chandlers weren’t bothered about going forward with a criminal trial. California actually changed its laws after this because of this situation.

I’m not massively educated on all the legal background but there’s a woman on TikTok called Nicole Marie - she explains it all much better and answers people’s questions in full. Go check her out.

Epstein is a whole seperate rabbit hole! Was he killed off? Who knows? The only mention of Michael Jackson in the Epstein files was when he was buying some property.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Ivegone

VIP Member
We are never going to agree on this.. you find him guilty with out proof and just hear say from the accusers. people close to him and the time lines ect have changed constantly, I find him innocent because there is not one single bit of evidence.

I hope we can agree that these new claims are for money. Wade & cascio family demanded a payout and the estate has refused this, would they of came forward with these claims if the estate paid out? I highly doubt it.

These lies ( my opinion ) must be hurting his family so bad, prince defends his dad, Paris has obviously struggled so bad, I read she self harmed and was addicted to drugs at a early age, bigi just looks lost. He’s been dead for 17 year and still this continues.
People read too much shit. We are a nation of guilable sheep that read things and believe anything
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Web30

VIP Member
I don't know how anyone could watch Leaving Neverland and not believe those men. It was one of the most compelling and heartbreaking things I've ever watched, that was 6-7 years ago and everyone just brushed over it.

Now with this new biopic that's a total biased account produced by (and starring) his family, I wonder if the conversation will come up again.
I didnt believe them, not fully. One of the story's took place in a building that didnt exist till years later for a start.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Tothemoonandback

Well-known member
Completely understand @vikka but Wade Robson deliberately concealed his emails and book drafts from the court (in his multi million pound civil suit against the MJ estate). The documents he tried to hide from the court make for interesting reading.

I cried after the MJ documentary, I felt so sad for those poor boys. But having done some research I’m now angry that I was so misled as a viewer. Recipients of false accusations are victims too. I don’t know if these are false but everyone even Fred West deserves a fair trial, not a one sided hit piece that leaves out so much key information.

I say this as a victim of abuse.

I noticed after the documentary, Wade Robson set up a “charity fund” registered in Hawaii (so no need to declare what happens to the money). The minimum donation he was accepting was 250 dollars. I feel very uneasy about this amongst other things.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Abominatrix

VIP Member
I can only see the marriage as an absolute sham. Married in May 94, Presley filed for divorce in January 96.
I have scented diffusers that lasted longer.

There is nothing to suggest that the marriage was authentic in any way, but then it looked very orchestrated - following allegations against him.
All his interactions with adult women were weird, with the exception of more motherly figures like Liz Taylor. I still remember that weird kiss with Presley on the Mtv awards, being rather young at the time even then I thought it was uncomfortable and odd.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Venuslurker

VIP Member
I would so love to know what the deal is with those kids. It seems very unlikely that they are genetically his.

He was quite happy for them to not have a mum which is just so selfish and sad.

And prince's angelic blonde hair when he was little was suss.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Tuesdaysdoll14

VIP Member
I can't believe the jurors danced to his music. Even if you're a fan, doing that shows the highest level of disrespect for the victims of the very serious accusations they had to deliberate on. Of course people like that were going to exonerate him no matter the evidence.
I saw it on another podcast where they interviewed a few of the jurors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7