Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I read it, but again, there’s too many grey areas to say for sure if he’s guilty or innocent.
And I’m not saying he is either way. Nobody knows, But half stories, people changing their stories, a bipolar father that comes forward, then backs off, “he did, he didn’t” etc etc etc.
It casts too much doubt on the whole thing.
Fact is with this docu, a director who needed a lead went after this story with the narrative that he was guilty. And approached these two men.

And I’m not saying for one minute it should be covered up because he’s dead,
but what is the point in bringing all of this to his kids door. Because they are the ones who will suffer. It’s not new evidence, it’s not getting justice, it’s just for “entertainment” purposes.

I feel a bit weird having all of this dragged up just for the sake of it, because that’s why the director went after the story. Not for “justice” for victims.
He was asked what the big stories would be and he went with this, Michael Jackson abusing kids.
Just my opinion, but I’ve not watched yet so I really should keep it to myself until then.
To be honest I don’t know if I want to the more I see about it right now.
I can see your point on this. Maybe there doesn't need to be a documentary, but the victims certainly need justice. None of it adds up.

sapf0

Michael Jackson had so much plastic surgery they are moving his corpse straight into Madame Tussauds

Tothemoonandback

He just wasn't that into you?
that’s not usually how paedophiles operate though is it. It’s a disease and they usually cannot resist.
I know as with anything there will be exceptions to these general principles.
But if Culkin, Barnes, the boy in the article etc etc etc are all saying nothing happened. It does make this a very peculiar case. MJ wasted a lot of time with boys that weren’t his type? Or maybe he just wasn’t a paedophile?
Interesting new article in ABC news yesterday:

Tothemoonandback

I agree. Bad people can be victimised. It doesn’t make it less of a crime.

Also, so what if they’re after money? Who wouldn’t take up the opportunity to earn millions? If I was telling the truth about a terrible crime, I would still try to milk it for every last penny. I would feel like I deserved compensation, and it would be a reward for sharing sordid and painful details.
yes bad people can be victimised, I agree. It’s just the questionable timing of it for both of the two accusers. Safechuck says he remembered he was abused about a month after the Safechuck family business got sued for millions of dollars. Wade Robson claims he suddenly remembered the alleged abuse a couple of weeks after he got dropped and replaced (by Jamie King) for the Michael Jackson Cirque de Solei show. Wade Robson is now asking for the public to make donations to his charity registered in Hawaii. The minimum donation used to be 250 dollars from what I remember.
I’m not saying the two accusers are lying. I don’t know. None of us do. Just factors to consider given the documentary was so biased and included none of this information. I had to look at the official court files to find this out.

freda19

VIP Member
Ok fair enough. I was asking genuinely and wondered how anyone could watch it and not believe them so I will look into these things.
I do think the argument of him “‘not being here to defend himself” is a weak one though. In fact him being dead is quite clearly what seems to be empowering people to speak - his power was too great when he was alive. People were scared.
And no one said that about Jimmy Saville - because he doesn’t have a devoted fan base determined to defend him.
But still, as I said, I will look into your links.
Generally the people who make these documentaries have an agenda. Or at the very least a deeply rooted opinion they won't veer away from. They won't include anything that might in any way support the person they are maligning because that doesn't fit in with how they choose to portray them.
Michael was very strange, there's no doubt about that but some of those making allegations are outright liars. Once their stories are picked apart carefully you find error after error. All those lies cannot be coincidence or just oopsies. A liar is a liar, and add financial gain into the mix and they become more of a liar to joosh up their tales.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Those 2 guys swore that nothing happened to them and that Michael was innocent of sex abuse, suddeny they "ready to tell their story" and I smell a rat, its also quite handy that MJ has been dead for nearly 10 years and can't defend himself.

Web30

VIP Member
Are they saying the date of the abuse ending was wrong? So he claimed it was 14 but it was later. How would he not know what age it all stopped? The article shows the planning permission for the train station being 93 not before.