Michael Barrymore - death in the pool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been thinking with them all living around the same area. I wonder if any of the party goers have bumped into any of Stuarts family like his dad or his brother or his ex-wife or his mum if I was Stuarts family I would want to corner them and make them tell me what happened

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think I would have killed him if I were his Dad. Terminal diagnosis- I’d face my maker over that one.

Reactions: 23
I genuinely think I would have killed him if I were his Dad. Terminal diagnosis- I’d face my maker over that one.
I cannot imagine the bleeping rage I would feel if someone killed my son and was still walking free. Worst thing in the world.

Reactions: 26
I’ve just been thinking with them all living around the same area. I wonder if any of the party goers have bumped into any of Stuarts family like his dad or his brother or his ex-wife or his mum if I was Stuarts family I would want to corner them and make them tell me what happened
He had two daughters who were young when he died. It must have been horrendous for them but their mother seems to have kept them private though she has appeared on the occasional documentary. People seem to have forgotten that he had children with his father and brother being the ones keeping the case in the public eye.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I went down a bit of a big brother rabbit hole and came across this, I remember at the time feeling uncomfortable watching it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I went down a bit of a big brother rabbit hole and came across this, I remember at the time feeling uncomfortable watching it

He completely gaslights her! I think he would have come up for more criticism in this era. Also he mumbles so much … hard to believe he had a successful career as an entertainer with that awful diction. My mum didn’t like him in the 90s - she’s lived a life and think she got the misogynistic vibe off him … he was always belittling people, especially women!

Reactions: 19
He completely gaslights her! I think he would have come up for more criticism in this era. Also he mumbles so much … hard to believe he had a successful career as an entertainer with that awful diction. My mum didn’t like him in the 90s - she’s lived a life and think she got the misogynistic vibe off him … he was always belittling people, especially women!
It’s like Peter Andre and Katie Price. A vile misogynist gas lighting someone and getting away with it because their victim was not liked by the public.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s like Peter Andre and Katie Price. A vile misogynist gas lighting someone and getting away with it because their victim was not liked by the public.
I can’t stand him either he used Katie for publicity purposes and he was jealous because she was more popular and the main breadwinner she was bringing a hell of a lot more money in then him and he couldn’t stand it he’s constantly gaslit her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for whoever recommended the podcast- it’s a tough listen but very interesting. All the talk of the anal injuries is really hard to hear- and I say that as someone who regularly listens to true crime podcasts.
Poor guy. I would LOVE to know why they let go the person they arrested.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
1000010092.jpg

Why on earth would anyone wish to join that particular group?

I've watched both docs, the C4 and the C5 one plus the Piers Morgan interview. Barrymore thinks that he's innocent doesn't he?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Barrymore doesn’t think anyone should be allowed to question him, his word is god. His ego is monstrous, only an absolute moron couldn’t see through his thinly veiled facade of contrition.

Reactions: 18
What a vile twisted individual. Cannot understand how he never got charged with anything. Even leaving the crime scene before the police came, just to protect himself 😡

Reactions: 17
I really find it odd that after all this time no one has talked.
fwiw I think Barrymore was a coward and if he’d known then what he knows now he may have done things differently.
that’s if he wasn’t involved.
running away and then not naming names. Puts him in a very difficult position.

Reactions: 9
I agree that he was creepy as duck on Big Brother. I remember seeing the way he lapped up the applause and thinking that he was so smug and so sure he’d gotten away with it. I was relieved it didn’t revive his career. He was so nasty to Jodie Marsh as well. Proper misogynist talking down to her.

His act was never funny. Here he is with a young Susan Boyle mocking her act. The bit where he’s pretending to look up her skirt is disgusting.

Agree about his wife. I feel awful for her. Yes maybe she was in on it. A lot of the time the wife/manager types are. But it must have been humiliating when he came out without telling her. After she died he wrote a book claiming she was controlling and all manner of other accusations.
Omg I never knew susan Boyle was about before she went on BGT. What a horrible way to treat her as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What a vile twisted individual. Cannot understand how he never got charged with anything. Even leaving the crime scene before the police came, just to protect himself 😡
Difficult to prove he did anything illegal. Failing to report a crime isn't illegal (except in very specific circumstances), and unless you can prove he attacked the victim or personally supplied drugs to people then there's not much you can charge him with.

Reactions: 1