Michael Barrymore - death in the pool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the police handled the scene badly and failed to secure evidence but I still can't see how skilled interrogators can't get these people in and blow open the lies to get to the truth. I don't mean to be flippant but if this was a plot of a TV drama the police would find some way to get one of them to rat out the murderer(s).

Also, can't you just charge them all? I'm sure I've seen cases where a few men blamed each other for murder and then they all got charged.

Reactions: 12
What always gets me is there were so few people there. Amend yet no one seems to have seen anything…

Reactions: 5
What always gets me is there were so few people there. Amend yet no one seems to have seen anything…
I think there are three people that know exactly what happened ( inc MB ), but they will never speak out as is means they will get sent down. I don’t think anyone else who was there knows much more than they have already told the Police. Which isn’t enough to convict someone/ s.

Reactions: 7
I’m also surprised that nobody has talked yet, if only in a bid to save their own skin.

Reactions: 7
I’m also surprised that nobody has talked yet, if only in a bid to save their own skin.
I think someone did and that is why they reinvestigated. However the police bungled the first investigation, all the evidence was disposed of straight away and I am assuming the other witnesses are not talking so no collaboration. They don’t have enough to go to trial.

• Sad
I think someone did and that is why they reinvestigated. However the police bungled the first investigation, all the evidence was disposed of straight away and I am assuming the other witnesses are not talking so no collaboration. They don’t have enough to go to trial.
I agree. It’s such a shame, as this big cover up may never go to trial. I can’t see how it can now? The only way would be to find some incriminating evidence or someone ( who actually saw it ) to speak up, but they won’t as it will get them arrested.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely detest this man

as do I

he always targeted the contestants in a very humiliating way

what he used to do to mainly older females

looking back now that's bordering on assault

Reactions: 14
He just cares about reviving his career which won't happen.
Thankfully tv won't touch him with a barge pole. The don't usually have such integrity so l reckon his career was pretty much over anyway- wasn't Strike It Lucky already cancelled at this point?

He left his mum living in a scummy high rise, only reconciled with her when the papers got hold of it.

Reactions: 9
Thankfully tv won't touch him with a barge pole. The don't usually have such integrity so l reckon his career was pretty much over anyway- wasn't Strike It Lucky already cancelled at this point?

He left his mum living in a scummy high rise, only reconciled with her when the papers got hold of it.
Dunno, someone at ITV was helping him to make a comeback a few years ago, the sympathetic life stories with Piers Morgan, and casting him on Dancing on Ice. Luckily the new documentary came out on Channel 4 and blew it all to tit.
Good stuff.

Reactions: 17
Such a shame , the torment for so many years not knowing and no justice being served. May those who are in the know feel shame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So sad, but at least he's with Stuart now. I hope the family, including Stuart's daughters, carry on the fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 21